TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh cool!!!

I might ask my sister of friend if they'd like to come with me in Montréal later...and get the crapiest place :lol: Just to enjoy the music!

Ooh cool!!!

I might ask my sister of friend if they'd like to come with me in Montréal later...and get the crapiest place :lol: Just to enjoy the music!

Haha cool, are they going to montreal? I saw toronto...and i think somewhere else? ha i dont remember

Ooh yeah! That's true!! Arg! I don't want to go to Toronto...now my friend nor my sister will come :|

Hope so :lol:

They better do Montréal. It'll be closer for my friend or my sister. Because, they want to come but they don't want to pay much. :tsk:

probably not they just did a world tour last time around

yeah... but i think that US and Europe is a world tour... anyway i hope that they come down here... :reject: i mean, they like the World Cup time :giggle: in 1998, 2001 doesn't count because they just did a show for a TV program and 2006... the funny thing is... both 1998/2006 we lost for France in the world cup :hmm::hmm: :shrug: and Bono said to us win the world cup for Ireland

yeah... but i think that US and Europe is a world tour... anyway i hope that they come down here... :reject: i mean, they like the World Cup time :giggle: in 1998, 2001 doesn't count because they just did a show for a TV program and 2006... the funny thing is... both 1998/2006 we lost for France in the world cup :hmm::hmm: :shrug: and Bono said to us win the world cup for Ireland

no, thats a normal tour.

yeah i know... but in the view of other countrys like, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Australia, New Zeland, the east side of Europe and etc... it's not fair :reject::reject:

yeah if i lived in one of those places i'd be upset they werent coming but if you look at it realistically bands normally only go to europe and america. easier for them.

Back
Top Bottom