TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi. itwas a crazy day @ work a lady tried to shoplift and the cops came during the day. doesn't happen too often. in fact 1st 1 i have seen. lost her wallet while she was doing it. app from what i heard she is pregnant. dunno. probably going to jail i guess.

The parcel arrived today Bibs! I had such an arse of a time trying to open it - it was very well sealed. :wink:

The Maple Syrup lollies are so yummy! I've already had three. :drool:

Thank you :hug:

Woo!!! :yippie:

Yeah I know!! I stuck my finger too it and I was like Shit!! *pulls it off :ohmy: :lol:

So you like them? :flirt: yay!

You're welcome! :hug:

:reject: sorry i was so excited... it's not official yet... but if they're going to do a show at Lima-Peru...and now there're these rumours dates... :hyper::hyper::hyper: anyway...

:reject:

That's good! :up:

Ooh I really really want a ticket to see U2!!! And I'm going down to New York!!!! :yippie:

:reject: sorry i was so excited... it's not official yet... but if they're going to do a show at Lima-Peru...and now there're these rumours dates... :hyper::hyper::hyper: anyway...

:reject:

not to be a debbie downer dont get too stoked.
A. Because they just did a world tour.
B. There are always rumor dates during the pre-tour.

However, theres rumors for a world tour......

That's good! :up:

Ooh I really really want a ticket to see U2!!! And I'm going down to New York!!!! :yippie:

OMG! NY :cute::cute::drool::drool:that's so awesome :cute::cute:
i really want to get it too... so :hi5: :pray:

not to be a debbie downer dont get too stoked.
A. Because they just did a world tour.
B. There are always rumor dates during the pre-tour.

However, theres rumors for a world tour......

but the biggest newspaper here did a interview with Liam and Noel and they said that they're really coming to Brazil :cute::cute: ( the interview is from... October of last year... i think)

OMG! NY :cute::cute::drool::drool:that's so awesome :cute::cute:
i really want to get it too... so :hi5: :pray:

but the biggest newspaper here did a interview with Liam and Noel and they said that they're really coming to Brazil :cute::cute: ( the interview is from... October of last year... i think)

oh i thought you were talking about U2

Back
Top Bottom