TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, wow there's a few newbies since i was last here. Just wanted to say hi again :wave:
I've missed this thread, just haven't had time for it lately, so hoping to get back to posting more often soon enough :D
So yeah glad i'm back to drool some more over edgie and get back to talking with Am, Liz, Adge and all you other lovely people on here:hug:
Missed you guys, hope you'll take me back:reject:

:wave: Hi Cat, I'm Val :D

Guys, I cut my hair yesterday :sad: Now I look like Joan Jett or something, and I just feel like crying. I hope it looks better after a week or so, because right now, I just want my other bad hair back :lol: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug: Thanks. I tried to copy an old hairdo of mine.

I found a picture in my senior yearbook where it looks similar,and I so want to scan that picture :lol: :lol: :lol: It was Clash Day, so I look delightful :ohmy:

:yes: Yeah! I loooved that. It was always my favorite day of Spirit Week. I usually went all out on that one :lol:

Hey everyone, wow there's a few newbies since i was last here. Just wanted to say hi again :wave:
I've missed this thread, just haven't had time for it lately, so hoping to get back to posting more often soon enough :D
So yeah glad i'm back to drool some more over edgie and get back to talking with Am, Liz, Adge and all you other lovely people on here:hug:
Missed you guys, hope you'll take me back:reject:

Hi there :wave:

:lmao: HAHAHA! My favorite was the breeze coming in the window :lol: The faces they make in that video are probably some of the funniest things I've ever seen. I think it looks like they're about to puke, actually.

And...oh my God...:hyper: :hyper: I am IN LOVE with your avatar!!!! :love: :love:

I'm in love with Andy Samberg. Honestly. He is the most adorable thing EVER!!! (besides my avatar, which, I know, is AMAZING :drool::drool:) The faces in that video really are sooo hilarious! I love the whole horror film bit. Soo funny!

:lol: I know, for some reason the fact that it SAID 'Horror Film' on the marquee made me laugh so hard.

*random* WHAT does FOB stand for? Under where it says Rock n' Roll Doggie? I'm prepared for some kind of obvious answer :lol:

:lol: It remains a mystery to me, then. I was trying to come up with some naughty acronym as a joke, but I can't think of one :wink:

You're probably right :D

And I thought of one :shifty: :wink: But it includes a word I usually only use if I'm angry or injure myself in some way :lol: :shifty:

:lmao:

I can't wait till I reach that status :lol: :evil:

ohhhbaby.jpg

He seems to be waiting patiently for me :wink: :D

Haha, I know. I should check myself :reject:

Before I wreck myself, or however that saying goes :lol:

I'll try to be good. :macdevil: <-that smiley cracks me up

I think it's "Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self" :lol: I have no idea where I heard that.

I found a picture today I hadn't seen in a while. It's mahoosive, and hilarious. To me, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom