TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and if I had a signature, I would shrink this down and use it :drool::drool::cute::cute:

youngU2.jpg

Lucky brats :grumpy: :grumpy:

Like these people...

bonoonfenceloreley.gif

I just noticed today the girl reaching out and stroking Bono's thigh :lol:

:shifty:

:combust: :faint:

And look, his mullet bounces!

Oh, and if I had a signature, I would shrink this down and use it :drool::drool::cute::cute:

youngU2.jpg

That was my desktop background for 3 years :D I loved it so much, I just couldn't change it. They look so little!!
I have spent many hours imagining cuddling Bono in that sweatshirt. I looks like fleece!

^^^:lmao::drool:

cuddling Bono in that sweatshirt.......omg I might just die......

U2-young.jpg

Larry: I'm soooo punk, it's riDICULUS! :cool:
Bono: Hey, hey you, camera guy, aren't you jealous of how cute and squeezable my cheeks are?
Edge: Should I smile? Should I be serious? Or will I look too much like Bono....Shooot, I can't copy Bono, he'd hit me again :sad: Uh oh, he's about to take it....uh...uhh....CHEESE!?
Adam: Why did I let Bono dress me :sigh:

:no: :doh: :doh: :doh:

It was the Vspot video playing in the background.

This has definitely been one of my top five dumbest moments :lol: I...I can't even believe that just happened.

16568213-16568215-large.jpg

:bono: C'mon Edge, show 'em all the H chord!! :hyper:
:edge: *thinking* Shit.....shit.....what am I supposed to play for them?!? Why did I ever have to make up that stupid H chord? :doh:
:adam: Hmmmm, H chord? I don't believe that exists----OH I mean....yes, Edge, go on! *whispers to Edge* Just humor him a bit, will ya? ;)
:larry: They are soooo naive :tsk:

:edge: *thinking* Shit.....shit.....what am I supposed to play for them?!? Why did I ever have to make up that stupid H chord? :doh:
:adam: Hmmmm, H chord? I don't believe that exists----OH I mean....yes, Edge, go on! *whispers to Edge* Just humor him a bit, will ya? ;)

:lol: Nice one!! :applaud:

:lol: :applaud:

I can hear Larry saying that.

01pare_600.jpg

:edge: LOOK AT MEEEE!!!! I'M ON TOP OF THE WORRRRRLDD!!! :D
:larry: If I push him at jussst the right angle....:hmm:
:adam: :sad::sad: I wanted to sit up there! :sad::sad:
:bono: ...........................where am I..............................

Liz- I :heart: that song!!! Along with every other Beatles song.......:lol: I'm so excited for the game to come out! Even though I probably won't be getting it because I don't have the money :sigh: But I'll have it in spirit!!

:drool: I'm listening to If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz (from the Casa Nova Session) :drool: It's such a beautiful song.

:lol: :lol: Perfect.

Bono totally looks like when you sit up in bed and have noooo idea what's going on.

Liz I saw a commercial for that game, the animation looks SO cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom