TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: :hyper: :hyper: That's awesome!!! Going somewhere new and exciting for a show...!!! I wanted to go to Vegas so bad, but alas. That's really great though. TOUR DATES PLZ TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON! :hyper:

Yeah, you had to travel pretty far to the closest one. I wish there was a stadium smack in the middle of NYC :lol: I want to go to all the shows on the eastern seaboard. But I would travel afar if there were none near. Just makes it much more convienient if they're closeby.

Speaking of NYC, they're there, so close to me! :lol: Although, it's not AS exciting now that I've been like 5 feet from them. Still. We shall be sleeping at the same time :lol: I dunno why I think of such weird things.

Well, I need to go to bed and sleep normally tonight. I'm going to be dreaming at the same time Bono is :giggle: :cute:
Night! :hug:

On the radio station my bus driver plays, I pretty much hear 'Use Sombody' - KOL every morning and every afternoon. :crack: And all the shite in between too. It sickens me. :yuck:

OMG that song is played sooo freaking much on the radio! I HATE IT. I told my friend the other day, I was like, "I liked it the first time I heard it but they play it on the radio constantly and now I hate it!" and she was like, "Really? I never hear it on the radio...." :| Honestly?

OMG what a bitch. :crack:

I have a chance to fly out to LA or wherever to go to a show!! :hyper: :yippie:
We have $1000 to spend with Southwest Airlines. And we have Timeshare stuff. :D

:yippie::yippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom