TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School :down: Our district doesn't go back till the 8th :angry: I'm jealous of them...for the time being, that is. When I'm done a month before them, and have all of January off, I'm not jealous :wink:

And I have school and work again tomorrow, so that's just gonna be a bundle of joy.

:up:

The past few days of school have been a pain. I was soo not ready to go back :grumpy:. But today was a good day. After playing Ultimate Frisbee in 100 degree weather (surprisingly fun when it's with your friends), we ran in the sprinklers and got soaked. Then I came home, watched Cheers, took a 2 hour nap, ate Baja Fresh, and had very minimal homework. :D

:lol: Sounds like a great day! We played Ultimate Frisbee, but now I don't remember what it was :hmm: Also, baja fresh??

And I wish it was 100 degrees here. It's already got that chill in the morning :sad:

Val- do you not have Baja Fresh over there?? :shocked: And Ultimate Frisbee is pretty awesome....You just pass the frisbee down the field to your teammates, but you can't run with it. So it's kinda difficult.

Val- do you not have Baja Fresh over there?? :shocked: And Ultimate Frisbee is pretty awesome....You just pass the frisbee down the field to your teammates, but you can't run with it. So it's kinda difficult.

Welcome to www.BajaFresh.com
^Mex food?

Is this "Baja Fresh"?

You live in Cali right? You guys have great food over there...no offense but ur pizza and bread is nothing compared to New Yorks LOL

Well....WE GOT FIVE GUYS!
five_guys_burgers.jpg

A meal that will slowly kill you...But it's sooooo good.

And Obama is a fan
Obama%20Stops%20At%20Five%20Guys%20For%20Cheeseburger.jpg

Baja Fresh mexican food! You got it! :drool: It's like....slightly fast food but soo much better. And it's a sit-down restaurant at the same time. It pretty much ROCKS! :D

I've heard of Five Guys. I passed one in the airport in DC a couple years ago and thought it was a funny name :giggle:

^It's amazing...best burger I even had and thats saying something...cause I consider myself a burger and pizza connoisseur...

I love Mexican food...we have Chipotle but it's alright...

I want to c them upclose LOL
Last time they were in NY the snow was really bad (Remeber the shoveling snow skit?)

OMG, New York sucks. We have nothing. No Sonic, no Red Robin, none of this Baja Fresh thing which looks like I would float to heaven.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm so excited!!! It will bring back great memories. The last time they were on SNL was November 20th, 2004...nearly five years ago. That was the night I fell in love with them!!! I was watching a bunch of videos on MTV :lol: I actually didn't see the SNL episode till January. *remembers IWF lap dance*

I didn't even think about it, but we should totally hang outside NBC like all those peeps did last time around! :hyper: I'll be in concert/living outside on concrete mode anyway :D

:hyper:

This is random...but I always typo crap as 'carp'. ALWAYS! I just did it before and thought I'd share that :p

It's not on youtube :sad:

But luckily I have the video on my computer randomly so I can watch it!

My mom was like..."I bet that made him feel good" and I was like :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She said, "You know, that she was so thrilled. It probably made him feel good about himself"
Me: :doh: Ohhhh.
:lol:

Lucky girl :grumpy:

It's not on youtube :sad:

But luckily I have the video on my computer randomly so I can watch it!

My mom was like..."I bet that made him feel good" and I was like :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
She said, "You know, that she was so thrilled. It probably made him feel good about himself"
Me: :doh: Ohhhh.
:lol:

Lucky girl :grumpy:

What?!?!?! I don't understand LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom