TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm watching T.V with my Dad and the U2 Blackberry commerical comes on...at the end of the commerical may Dad says:

"They are so cool..."

:D

:applaud: Your dad!! :D

Ok so yesterday I went to the city to see this play called I Will Follow. It was hilarious...you know when you laugh so much that your cheeks hurt? No? Well...it was like that :lol: It was about (written by, it was all stuff that happened to her) this girl who was like, super obsessed with U2...and I mean obsessed. She talked to Bono-God...like that was her visualizastion of God! It was this deep Godlike voice with an Irish accent, and whenever he talked, they showed a picture of this cherub with Bono's head :ohmy: She kept doing this thing...like when she imagined meeting him, she would try and make her boobs look bigger, you know, as girls do :lol: It was weird but funny. And she met all these crazies along the way...a woman called The Refugee...she had no family and got workman's comp so she spent allll her time following the band. And there was this woman from Italy, Carmela.
It touched on hr 9/11 experience too, wich gave me chills actually. She was working in the city and among a crowd of people who ran all the way to the water and crowded onto a dock to get away from all the fire and everything.
She and her husband slept on te street for SNL in 2004 for two days...and one of those carriage horses took a dump next to them :yuck:
She ended up getting fired from her job, for missing too many days/leaving early for U2 related stuff. Her husband also ended up leaving her.
But, in the end, she met someone who may understand her better...and now she writes plays so, guess she found a better job :lol:

Ok yeah, anyway, this theatre is in the Village...(Greenwich Village) which I'll just assume you all know about :lol: When I walked out, there was an old drag queen hanging out by the door. My friend thought he was really a woman. And we passed a gay sex shop...lord only knows what was in there. I was more scared than curious :yikes: :lol:

Also, there was sort of a hurricane, and we walked instead of taking the subway :doh: So, that was nearly 30 blocks both ways in the wind and rain. My umbrella inverted at least 15 times.

So it was awesome :D So great to know that there are people like me, and even crazier than me!!

I hope you enjoyed my incoherent and rambling account of something random!

Oh I wanted to c that!

I'm watching Iron Chef right now, and I recently learned that Caleb Followill is gunna be a guest judge...

That's gunna be a mess LOL

:applaud: Your dad!! :D

Ok so yesterday I went to the city to see this play called I Will Follow. It was hilarious...you know when you laugh so much that your cheeks hurt? No? Well...it was like that :lol: It was about (written by, it was all stuff that happened to her) this girl who was like, super obsessed with U2...and I mean obsessed. She talked to Bono-God...like that was her visualizastion of God! It was this deep Godlike voice with an Irish accent, and whenever he talked, they showed a picture of this cherub with Bono's head :ohmy: She kept doing this thing...like when she imagined meeting him, she would try and make her boobs look bigger, you know, as girls do :lol: It was weird but funny. And she met all these crazies along the way...a woman called The Refugee...she had no family and got workman's comp so she spent allll her time following the band. And there was this woman from Italy, Carmela.
It touched on hr 9/11 experience too, wich gave me chills actually. She was working in the city and among a crowd of people who ran all the way to the water and crowded onto a dock to get away from all the fire and everything.
She and her husband slept on te street for SNL in 2004 for two days...and one of those carriage horses took a dump next to them :yuck:
She ended up getting fired from her job, for missing too many days/leaving early for U2 related stuff. Her husband also ended up leaving her.
But, in the end, she met someone who may understand her better...and now she writes plays so, guess she found a better job :lol:

Ok yeah, anyway, this theatre is in the Village...(Greenwich Village) which I'll just assume you all know about :lol: When I walked out, there was an old drag queen hanging out by the door. My friend thought he was really a woman. And we passed a gay sex shop...lord only knows what was in there. I was more scared than curious :yikes:

Also, there was sort of a hurricane, and we walked instead of taking the subway :doh: So, that was nearly 30 blocks both ways in the wind and rain. My umbrella inverted at least 15 times.

So it was awesome :D So great to know that there are people like me, and even crazier than me!!

I hope you enjoyed my incoherent and rambling account of something random!

:lmao: That play sounds awesome! I'd never heard of it.

OMG that's so cool! All you people are out in CA. Although, there's gonna be some sort of gathering at Boston 1 in Patriots Place (kinda like a mall right next to next to Gillette). :)
I've never been to a gathering. :(
But I really wanna meet you guys! I read a post someone made in here about filling up the front row and scaring the boys. :lol: Definitely!

:lol: That might've been me that said that! It would be a ton of fun. Have fun in Boston! You're just lucky your show isn't at the Rose Bowl :crack:

I'm going to bed. G'nite!! :wave:

^LA traffic is like, the worst traffic in the whole world. I'm assuming that's what she meant :lol: I sat in a traffic jam there for about three hours...in 3 hours we traveled about ten miles. I'm not even kidding :crack:
Haha, I don't even know WHEN I'll be home or when I'll be sleeping during the show weeks. I'm sooo excited to miss two weeks of school and work :hyper: :hyper: :lol:

Aaaaand I start school tomorrow :sad: I want my summer back!

I'm going to see It Might Get Loud in a few hours :hyper: It's actually playing about a half hour from my house! Yippees!

I hope you enjoyed the movie! :drool:

And yes, traffic is horrible. Plus the fact that parking is going to be a pain in the ass and supposedly they aren't going to let people start parking until 4 hours before the show (which of course is NOT going to happen..). And getting out of the Rose Bowl, apparently there's only like, 1 lane. 90,000 people. Do the math. :sigh:

I hope you enjoyed the movie! :drool:

And yes, traffic is horrible. Plus the fact that parking is going to be a pain in the ass and supposedly they aren't going to let people start parking until 4 hours before the show (which of course is NOT going to happen..). And getting out of the Rose Bowl, apparently there's only like, 1 lane. 90,000 people. Do the math. :sigh:

There was a car accident the last time I saw a Giants game...what a clusterfuck

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom