TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: :drool: :drool: He's a wittle muffin, with a cute everything :D

I could probably go on for hours. Sheesh, I can get obnoxious real fast :doh:

I can't help it :scream: :lol:

:giggle: :hug: Silly people, that's who!

:angry: A friend of mine once told me "He makes JP look attractive". JP was this bald kid in our class who looked like an actual mole. Sad, sad girl :tsk:

:yes: Woe to those who don't get to be FOBs

:lol: I'm definitely going to think about that at random points in the day and have to stifle laughter. Have you ever been daydreaming in class and suddenly realize you're smiling or something??

Yeah, whenever I'm bored, I do it. But I'm never not bored in math :crack: I have to take it again this semester because I didn't do well enough last time to fulfll the requirement. But I'll probably still zone out :doh:

:lol: He's been waiting! Now...ok, nevermind :evil:

I keep forgetting it's much earlier over there. And probably much nicer out, as in, wamer.

It's 60 degrees here. It feels cold though. Aaand it's almost 1 am :lol:
I've been going to bed around 2. Last night it was almost 3 :| I don't know why I do what I do :huh:

Over the summer I'd go to bed around 2-3. Lately, though, I've gotten back into a good habit of around 11-12 (on weeknights, of course). Tonight......meh....probably 1-ish sounds good :giggle:

:giggle: That's a good bedtime. I don't really like going to bed so late...I just keep staying up and then suddenly it's late!
When I was in high school I had to get up at 6ish, and I would stay up past 1. And I wondered why I would just crash and fall asleep wherever I landed when I got home :lol: :doh:

:yes: My mom would yell at me to go to bed. She does now too, but I didn't have a laptop then, so I would be on the computer in the basement. And she would go to bed and tell me I'd better come right to bed. Then she'd fall asleep immediately and I'd just stay down there :lol:
And creep upstairs very quietly. I almost ALWAYS seemed to step in all the creaky spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom