Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cornflakes.jpg

ricekrispies.jpg

Or part of a fucking spoon collection

I love Adam.

Bono: It gets boring to say U2 are great, and in Ireland they have had this rammed down their throats for years and they're fed up. I also think it's a very healthy thing to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups. And I think it's particularly good to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups that aspire to the sort of things U2 do.

Edge: Go on! Be horrible to us, be horrible to us!

Bono: I do understand it, I would obviously prefer praise ...

Adam: Listen ... we're not a packet of cornflakes, you know what I mean?

Bono: That's very deep, Adam, could you explain that?

Adam: Well, do you buy cornflakes depending on where the money's going?

Edge (after thoughtful pause): Well I buy Rice Krispies anyway

It's very strange reading that and feeling like you're somewhat on the same mental wavelength. That could just translate to the fact that I'm mental, though...

It's very strange reading that and feeling like you're somewhat on the same mental wavelength. That could just translate to the fact that I'm mental, though...

:lol:

I better get to bed. Math test tomorrow which I'm not half prepared for, since I missed a whole bunch of classes :wink:

G'night all! :wave:

Regular Bono Fan, you get out of here right this instant! :shame: Girls, Reggo has to go back to the PGP now. Say goodnight. *drags Reggo by ear*

Do you see what I did there? I used your full name, so you know I'm serious. I'm a mom, I know these things.

:wink:

Luckily, I haven't gotten my usual burst of randomness from drinking caffeine after 6 PM. I say this and the next thing you know, I'm going to start riffing on someone's post...

Regular Bono Fan, you get out of here right this instant! :shame: Girls, Reggo has to go back to the PGP now. Say goodnight. *drags Reggo by ear*

Do you see what I did there? I used your full name, so you know I'm serious. I'm a mom, I know these things.

:wink:
:reject: Yes, mum..

:sigh: Thanks for letting me hang out, guys...

I love Adam.

Bono: It gets boring to say U2 are great, and in Ireland they have had this rammed down their throats for years and they're fed up. I also think it's a very healthy thing to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups. And I think it's particularly good to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups that aspire to the sort of things U2 do.

Edge: Go on! Be horrible to us, be horrible to us!

Bono: I do understand it, I would obviously prefer praise ...

Adam: Listen ... we're not a packet of cornflakes, you know what I mean?

Bono: That's very deep, Adam, could you explain that?

Adam: Well, do you buy cornflakes depending on where the money's going?

Edge (after thoughtful pause): Well I buy Rice Krispies anyway

O.M.G. :lmao:

haha I've read those. :heart:

I'm making myself some Green Tea so I can breathe and also, because I love Adam so. :love:

I made myself some hot chocolate with whipped cream. Is that good enough? :wink:

Sorry I was gone for a while...my mom dragged me off the computer to finish my homework, and then I watched an episode of Cheers :giggle:

Love the thread title, btw :up:

Back
Top Bottom