Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CRAAAAZZZYYYY!!!! Actually, I feel like a lot of people don't like it.

I love the album version. When I heard the remix in a youtube video, I thought...wtf is this? But when I heard it live, I fell in love with it.

Really, there's probably, tops, 20 U2 songs I don't really listen to.

Edit: 2nd favorite on the album, I think.

The remix was interesting, but it didn't make me like the song any more.

I hate the remix as a song, and I would much rather prefer hearing the original live, but I'm still really looking forward to the remix at the show :hyper: :lol:

:yes: I thought they ruined it! But maybe you'll feel differently when you hear it live...I changed my mind sooo fast.

Every album has that song where when you hear the intro, you go, "Ugh, skip." There's at least one for me on every Green Day album, even American Idiot, my favourite album.

:lol: The heads bobbing on the screen!

Honestly, I saw that for a few seconds...then they were all moving around and I was too busy watching them go :giggle:

Every album has that song where when you hear the intro, you go, "Ugh, skip." There's at least one for me on every Green Day album, even American Idiot, my favourite album.

I definitely agree. That song does tend to change for me though, depending on my mood. Many albums, I'll listen to every song, but I'll go through skip periods for some of them.

If youTube wasn't blocked at work, I would so watch that.

Oh, you're at work...:|

Well, I have to go to bed NOW. Way past time, school and work tomorrow :yuck:

Night guys :wave:

Well, fine. :grumpy:

Actually, I'm going too. I got off work early, but stuck around out of boredom.

Night, Liz :hug:

:D

I came home from school early so I could eat lunch and have some time before I'm doomed...to go to work :grumpy:

Crappy retail store :down:

While I'm there, I just have to keep thinking this over and over:
"USA Today reports that U2's 2010 NA leg will kick off in Mexico City May 30th"

Well, I hope they do come close, Philly at the farthest, because my mom wants to do a GA show :yikes:
But for me, I plan on travelling anyway, so I'm hoping for the eastern half of the US :lol:

Edit: I made post 269, YAY!! :heart: Hawkmoon :heart:

Back
Top Bottom