Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
October :hyper: :love: Such a beautiful song...I wish I could play it. I figured out a bit of NYD once :lol:

I literally just put a bit of October as my FB status like 30 seconds ago. I noticed today that the leaves are falling.

I don't even play an instrument :( I was messing around at the house where I babysat.

I used to play the violin...and I always wanted to play the electric violin part of SBS :lol:

:grumpy: I'd love to have SOME kind of musical talent. I sure as hell can't sing :yikes:

But that doesn't stop me from doing it anyway :wink:

I want to take guitar lessons after all of my college crap is done. Sry guys, but I'm gunna be spending less time on here up until December (But I won't b completely gone) I just got to get this shit together

I want to take guitar lessons after all of my college crap is done. Sry guys, but I'm gunna be spending less time on here up until December (But I won't b completely gone) I just got to get this shit together

:( At least you know when you gotta get crap done. Me...I just procrastinate until it's too late and don't take anything seriously, at least not until the last minute. Like right now, I have a first draft of a paper due Thursday that I haven't written one word of :rolleyes:

:lol: Cant sing for beans...that's a new phrase for me.

Yeah, I just keep telling myself its nyl gunna b a couple of months of hell then after that I'm gunna be fine

I dunno, people use that as a shortened version of btw, which is shortened for by the way. It's like an abbreviation for an abbreviation. :lol: I never say that, either...so it was a bit random.

OMG Lady GaGa owned it at Gavin Fridays B-Day...I loves her. I know she's crazy...but I admire her outrageousness

:crack: Lady Gaga...:crack:

I'm so picky when it comes to music.

Lol, thanks for 'splainin Maddy :lol:

Wait...Lady Gaga was in the same performance as Bono?? :no: :scream:

Sorry :reject:

No she sang Poker Face solo. I'm the most picky person when it comes to music...I just think she makes great Pop music. Like Madonna...

gaga.jpg

Still thinks she's awesome

I figured they didn't perform together...I should have said 'show' or something.

I just, I don't know, can't stand pop music. I never listen to the radio, and if I do, I listen to a classic rock station :shrug:

You say she loves Bono? I automatically thought she'd be like Amy Winehouse or something...good thing she's not.

I HATE AMY WINEHOUSE. I don't even want to start thinking about her and her bitch-ness.

Winehouse recounted a meeting with the newly knighted singer and labelmate at a recent awards ceremony, where she refused to stand -- or allow her father to stand -- during an ovation for U2. The firecracker singer mumbled "shut up" throughout Bono's acceptance speech, and when he later introduced himself, saying it was "lovely to meet you," all Winehouse could muster was a cool kiss-off of "Thank you for funding my albums. Bye."

From early 2007. She could be the most talented person on earth...I want to bitch slap her.

Ughhhh why did I have to go read that thing again?? :doh:

I love Amy's music...but she is a complete trainwreck

While I prefer Rock music...I belive in appericating all forms of music. There is bad Pop music, and then there is good Pop music. I don't listen to very much Pop though...cause 99.999999999% of it is utter crap.

One of the best songs of the last 10 years has been Madonna's "Hung Up". It's an incredible Dance track...

Yeah I almost threw up when I read it, and I saw like ten shades of red :lol:

Easiest way to end up hated by me...diss Bono.

:angry:

My friend sent me that link, and she was like..."You might not WANT to read this..." :lol:

:lol: Yeah I don't know what was up with that...I would prefer to never have read that.
Although I've seen people say much worse...you know Joy Division/Ian Curtis?

Nah, it's not a big deal. I think I'd rather not talk about it anyway :sad:

I'm going to have to take off for a while soon too...must shower and work on paper!

Back
Top Bottom