TEEN PLEBAns: Now we're DEFINITELY out of control.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got worse things! Health! You get to learn about pregnancy, diseases, and....condoms. :crack: They pass them out. We haven't gotten that far in the class yet but I've heard it from other people. :|

Health is like, the best ever! That and science!!

I've got worse things! Health! You get to learn about pregnancy, diseases, and....condoms. :crack: They pass them out. We haven't gotten that far in the class yet but I've heard it from other people. :|

:lol: Y'know, the degree i'm doing at uni is actually Health and Physical Education. :wink: Sex ed is the one thing i'm not looking forward to teaching my students. :crack:

I was never taught...like they explained to us how to use a condom...that's about it! Just open the tv and you figure out the rest!! :lol:

I was never taught...like they explained to us how to use a condom...that's about it! Just open the tv and you figure out the rest!! :lol:

True. Ours wasn't very good either - mainly labelling diagrams etc. I think it can clear up alot of misconceptions if taught properly though. It's funny what some kids hear from friends and it's completely untrue. :laugh:

The tag on this thread is great :giggle:

Very soon, all this will be under water :( If only it would stay like that!

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

:lol:

Really? I thought it may have all gone by now since it's spring.

I don't know what better; beach or snow. Both :drool:

Well, we get alot of snow here! :lol:

In town there's just bits here and there. The woods are still full of snow!

Both are great! :lol: It's really fun having four seasons! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom