TEEN Plebans:In the Mysterious Magnificence Celebrating-we all go there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok...
Alice=2
Me=0

The first one shouldn't count, but that's ok. :wink:

God, I've just read Natasha Richardson died. That's sad. :( :sad:

Where'd everyone go? :ohmy:

I'm listening to Desolation Row. :drool: I hate MCR for covering it. :| :crack: You can't just remake anything by the epic artist that is Bob Effin' Dylan. :angry:
I mean, I already hated My Chemical Romance before they did this but...anyways. :wink:

:reject: Sorry I had to restart my computer. It was acting all funky. :hmm:

Mmm..I just listened to Highway 61 Revisted the other day. It is very :drool:-worthy isn't it? 'Been going through all my Dylan albums in chronological order....which will take about 6 years. :D

:reject: Sorry I had to restart my computer. It was acting all funky. :hmm:

Mmm..I just listened to Highway 61 Revisted the other day. It is very :drool:-worthy isn't it? 'Been going through all my Dylan albums in chronological order....which will take about 6 years. :D

Ooh, wonderful album. :up:

:drool: - worthy album indeed. :D

My friend thought Bob Dylan was dead. :| I was like, "Um, he just finished a tour...and he just put out a new album..."
:lmao:
She's like, "Ohhh...omg....oops..."
:doh:
But now she's like, "Can I borrow your Bob Dylan albums?!" She wants to learn more about him. :) We only have Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde On Blonde. Verrrry good albums though. :hyper:

Ooh, wonderful album. :up:

:drool: - worthy album indeed. :D

My friend thought Bob Dylan was dead. :| I was like, "Um, he just finished a tour...and he just put out a new album..."
:lmao:
She's like, "Ohhh...omg....oops..."
:doh:
But now she's like, "Can I borrow your Bob Dylan albums?!" She wants to learn more about him. :) We only have Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde On Blonde. Verrrry good albums though. :hyper:

Perish the thought!

:wink:

I'm so lucky to have caught him on his last tour. And he was amazing! Sounded much better live than recorded. I still remember the audience during Tangled Up In Blue; we went off. :hyper:

You sooooooo have to get more of his albums! I got mine from a friend who's a fellow Dylan fanatic (and who I went to the concert with ;) ). I think I have like 27 albums of his. Still a bunch of gaps to fill in. Right now I'm setting my sights on Oh Mercy. :hmm:

Perish the thought!

:wink:

I'm so lucky to have caught him on his last tour. And he was amazing! Sounded much better live than recorded. I still remember the audience during Tangled Up In Blue; we went off. :hyper:

You sooooooo have to get more of his albums! I got mine from a friend who's a fellow Dylan fanatic (and who I went to the concert with ;) ). I think I have like 27 albums of his. Still a bunch of gaps to fill in. Right now I'm setting my sights on Oh Mercy. :hmm:

I know! :doh:

You're so lucky to have gone to one of his concerts! I want to go to one. :(

Ohh, I do. :yes: The ones I have are only the ones that my dad had. I'll be getting a lot of CDs for my b-day on May 13th. :drool: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom