TEEN PLEBAns: Having our own Stand Up Comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's an ongoing illness that i've had for like, 6 months now. it's a very long story. mesentaric lymphadinitis. long name, i know. :lol: but it's like, my colon is inflamed and i get pain attacks about every day or every other day. it's been kinda bad lately. :(

Hey Mac, you're a guy right? I think I just realized that PLEBA is a place meant for girls!. :)lol:) I'm not saying that you didn't know that. I'm asking you to clarify this and why are we posting here?

Or is it that we just like being surrounded by women and we just went right to the nucleus? :hmm: Because that would be very clever of us. :wink:

Well, it's an ongoing illness that i've had for like, 6 months now. it's a very long story. mesentaric lymphadinitis. long name, i know. :lol: but it's like, my colon is inflamed and i get pain attacks about every day or every other day. it's been kinda bad lately. :(

sounds a bit like colonitis to me, but it's different.... you're lucky you dont have that. one of my best friends does and there's no cure to it. so finally she decided to get her colon removed, and she now has a life expectancy because of it.

sounds a bit like colonitis to me, but it's different.... you're lucky you dont have that. one of my best friends does and there's no cure to it. so finally she decided to get her colon removed, and she now has a life expectancy because of it.

No, I don't have that. Thank goodness. :)
But that really is terrible about your friend. :(

How exactly does one go about approaching this thread?
It's kinda like jumping in the middle of a going jump rope.

Hey Mac, you're a guy right? I think I just realized that PLEBA is a place meant for girls!. :)lol:) I'm not saying that you didn't know that. I'm asking you to clarify this and why are we posting here?

Or is it that we just like being surrounded by women and we just went right to the nucleus? :hmm: Because that would be very clever of us. :wink:

You're posting here because it's the coolest place on this board! :wink:

Aaaash!! :hyper:

How's it going hun? :hug:

Yeah well me too...it's been so nice here...been working, always walking around town or rollerblading. :lol:

I'm going ok now. A close friend of mine passed away suddenly about 2 weeks ago, so that's been tough. Trying to keep myself busy. :)

Rollerblading :love: I haven't done that for ages!

OMG! :ohmy: I'm sooo sorry to hear that! :hug:

May I ask what happened? :(

Yeah I love rollerblading...not as fun as ice skating! :lol: I need new rollers...

Back
Top Bottom