TEEN PLEBAns: Giving to the "Help Edge Buy A New Shirt" Foundation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Blink 182 has always annoyed the hell out of me :down:

So, I'm sure you've all heard about the NY show rescheduling. Awesome. Originally I had GA for the first night...so, I would be there all day and get back to my house early in the morning, sleep...then take my sister to the show the next night-we have seats. Now I'm taking her the first night...and I have to be at the stadium early the next morning. I think I'm going to have to run her home quickly somehow and just drive back and sleep in my car for a few hours.

This is going to be EPIC MADNESS! Not to mention the trips to Boston and DC :lol:

^Blink 182 has always annoyed the hell out of me :down:

So, I'm sure you've all heard about the NY show rescheduling. Awesome. Originally I had GA for the first night...so, I would be there all day and get back to my house early in the morning, sleep...then take my sister to the show the next night-we have seats. Now I'm taking her the first night...and I have to be at the stadium early the next morning. I think I'm going to have to run her home quickly somehow and just drive back and sleep in my car for a few hours.

This is going to be EPIC MADNESS! Not to mention the trips to Boston and DC :lol:

That sucks, I hate when your plans get changed all of the sudden. Though, you're seeing Muse and U2 on the same night! :drool:

First day of school essay :madspit: I got one of those when I took AP English. I was like...man, you had better be kidding me :lol: Good luck with that!

Thanks! :lol: Luckily it was only a rough draft, which I didn't know until today :| I have the weekend to fix it up!

But....:rant::scream::yikes: I'm going to go crazy this year! I'm taking all honors, AP Euro History, Student Government, AND Basketball! I don't think I can do it all. Basketball takes up most of my time outside of school, Student Government (ASB) requires a lot of out of school time, and I'm going to have LOADS of homework!!! :yikes::sad:

^Poor BB, I know how u feel

:hug:

Any Muse songs I shud listen 2, I've always associated them with Twilight so I nvr listened to them

Any Muse songs I shud listen 2, I've always associated them with Twilight so I nvr listened to them

They're great (at least to me...) I would say their best album so far is Absolution.

The best concert I've ever been to is U2, second best is Muse. I can't imagine how seeing those 2 on the same night would be. :drool: A friend of mine is going to the Houston show, and it's going to be on his birthday! What a lucky guy...

Let's keep it simple:

Teen Plebans: U2 Turns Me Into A F**king 12 Year Old At A Jonas Brothers Concert

Back
Top Bottom