TEEN PLEBAns: Get On Your Boots & Countdown till March 3rd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u see... i'm having classes since 2007... and... gosh i'm crap :lmao: but it was my dream... and i only like to play chords tab doesn't work :lol: so, Oasis is just C/B, A, Bm, G so...
how about u?

Me too! :lol:

My brain doesn't function too well. I can't remember the tabs...let alone the chords! :crack:

hahaha thats true
U2 is easy to play!

I've been playing since I was thirteen so like five years :)
i can play all of U2 pretty much and other stuff like Pearl Jam, The Police, Rory Gallagher, & ALOTTTT more!

Me too! :lol:

My brain doesn't function too well. I can't remember the tabs...let alone the chords! :crack:

u know the version of Bullet the blue sky from the DVD of Boston? :lmao:
I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that version. so, i ask my teatcher to help. he gaves me the tabs BUT fuck i'm not THAT fast :lmao:

I pretty much stopped playing :reject: And the money that I was supposed to keep for my amp, I spent on my skates :uhoh:

sexy skates :drool:

hahaha thats true
U2 is easy to play!

I've been playing since I was thirteen so like five years :)
i can play all of U2 pretty much and other stuff like Pearl Jam, The Police, Rory Gallagher, & ALOTTTT more!

u're luck. i play U2 but only the chords and it makes me feel stupied :lmao:
When I look at the world is ok :lol::lol:

mmmhmm he was soooooooooooo hot!

haha edge looked amazing!!!!!! i died the first time i saw the numb video

BONO: Zoo T.V Live from Sydney...Until the End of the World, you ever see that shit he did with the camera?

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

hehe...my heart goes coucou a bit too...that's all. And my mum was behind me when I was at that part...:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom