TEEN PLEBAns: Get On Your Boots & Countdown till March 3rd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA! I was watching it on Christmas, my Mom was making dinner, but she can see the T.V...I fasted fowarded this part and she said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "This part is boring..."

LOLOLO

That may have been the biggest flat out lie I have ever told :D

Well, I'll get going. Tummy ache :(

I'll go watch CSI NY. Might make me feel a bit better :drool:

G'night! :hug: :kiss:

HAHAHA! I was watching it on Christmas, my Mom was making dinner, but she can see the T.V...I fasted fowarded this part and she said, "What are you doing?"

LOLOLO

lmao

I "fasted foward"...God, I really need to read my post before I click "Post"...

But srsly...when I first saw that I was like
OMG.jpg

But he has done worse on stage...LOLOLO

LOLOLO

Are we twins? :lol: Same things happen to me!!

God, moms are always watching aren't they?!?!

back :lol:
LOL
I HAD A DREAM WITH U2 :lmao: AND LARRY WASN'T THERE. i was like: WTF?
shit i wanna dream with Larry, and when i dream, he didn't show up his fuckin' face :angry: FUCK U LARRY

I had a Brad Pitt from Fight CLub dream...I don't even really liked Brad Pitt
FIGHT_CLUB_300x298.jpg

He-was-ripped

well let's my sister plays and she started to teach me and i loved :hyper: i was good u know? i start having class :cute::cute: but i don't wanna anymore... my tendinitis are going kill me :sad::sad:

okay here is my dream ... .
it was weird. we were at some poverty thing. there were alot of speakers. Pearl jam was there too! and eddie was speaking, i was trying to meet him the whole time almost. everybody from U2 was there. I had to take my seat cuz i was told to...and my mom was sitting next to Eve, bonos daughter and Ali. Then!! I look over to my side and EDGE is sitting next to me!! He smiled and i was pretty much freaking out. So, the whole time instead of listening to Eddie speak we talked. Edge was flirting with me or something and i was dying. the WEIRDEST part is that i invited him to my house for a party for me or something and he said YES! he liked me though :cute:
i think i may have met Bono but i brushed him off hahaha

okay here is my dream ... .
it was weird. we were at some poverty thing. there were alot of speakers. Pearl jam was there too! and eddie was speaking, i was trying to meet him the whole time almost. everybody from U2 was there. I had to take my seat cuz i was told to...and my mom was sitting next to Eve, bonos daughter and Ali. Then!! I look over to my side and EDGE is sitting next to me!! He smiled and i was pretty much freaking out. So, the whole time instead of listening to Eddie speak we talked. Edge was flirting with me or something and i was dying. the WEIRDEST part is that i invited him to my house for a party for me or something and he said YES! he liked me though :cute:
i think i may have met Bono but i brushed him off hahaha

oh yeah, this is a great dream :cute::cute::cute: u're luck :lol:
the last good dream i had with larry, u know Lost? :lmao: i was in that island, and larry was there and it was just the two of us :drool:

i think the 'larry' was Chuck Norris :hmm: SHIT :lmao:

OMG CHUCK NORRIS WAS IN MY DREAM TOO! :lol:
it was at the end i was in edges car or something and saying bye to everyone like i was a celebrity i forget everyone who was there but chuck norris was def. one of them!

OMG CHUCK NORRIS WAS IN MY DREAM TOO! :lol:
it was at the end i was in edges car or something and saying bye to everyone like i was a celebrity i forget everyone who was there but chuck norris was def. one of them!

U'VE STOLEN LARRY FROM MY DREAM AND U PUT CHUCK NORRIS (only Chuck Norris can be in two dreams at the same time. Larry can't) :lmao:
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom