TEEN PLEBAns: Dreaming out loud and going crazy (almost) every night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woo! Alice you're sooo lucky!!!!

omg there's alot of snow today...like it snowed. Seriously lol

yeah it was pouring yesterday...this morning at 5h30, it was snoooooww!

omg foood!! :drool:

Later! :hug:

Trying to get a lift to a party today in another city... not easy. :lol:
And you?

Ahh..lifts. I feel your pain. :hug:

i'm not doing much. I wrote and rewrote a storyline for a possible book. Spent most of the day working (editing papers). A girl sent me the first few chapters of an actual novel she's working on, which is so awesome! I might be her "editor". Actually I guess I am already. :lol: But this is for a real book! :hyper:

I'm a :nerd:

Ahh..lifts. I feel your pain. :hug:

i'm not doing much. I wrote and rewrote a storyline for a possible book. Spent most of the day working (editing papers). A girl sent me the first few chapters of an actual novel she's working on, which is so awesome! I might be her "editor". Actually I guess I am already. :lol: But this is for a real book! :hyper:

I'm a :nerd:

:lol:
Wow... that's so cool!!

Ooh :yikes:

Thanks again for doing this!

If you're not able to get GA, that's fine. Don't break your neck freaking out or anything. :lol:

Ooh :yikes:

Thanks again for doing this!

If you're not able to get GA, that's fine. Don't break your neck freaking out or anything. :lol:

Aww no worries! I really want you to come! :hyper:

So if in the end I can't get a GA ticket on TM, what do you want me to do? You could either get a seat :)down: 'cause that means no fun GA line, and we'd be separated), or we could try to find one somewhere else, like eBay, facebook, or here on the blue crack.

Nah, I don't want seats! I want GA. That's the whole point of me going there! :lol:

The thing about ebay is that they sell most of them by two...and they're very expensive!!

Nah, I don't want seats! I want GA. That's the whole point of me going there! :lol:

The thing about ebay is that they sell most of them by two...and they're very expensive!!

Gotcha. I say :up: to that.

If I can't get a GA on TM right away, I will definitely keep trying for as long as I can. If I absolutely can't find any, we'll see if we can find one somewhere else for a reasonable price.

But let's keep our fingers crossed I'll have good luck on Monday morning. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom