Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who's that ? *googles*

Eta : Aaah its a tv station.
We never had that one! Just Nickelodeon.

Haha yes, the thing is that we had it on cable, and when I discovered the channel (which was like 3 years ago :reject:) I started to watch some of the TV shows I used to watch on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. And a couple of years ago, they changed it to Nick Kids or something like that, which was like a Nickelodeon for babies.

I loved The Legends Of The Hidden Temple too! I also liked Guts, Figure It Out and Nick Arcade. :lol:

^ Hey! Arnold FTMFW! , Rugrats was cool to. Meh , its safe to say most TV stations now suck.

Meh I barely watch Avatar, but the episodes I see are quite good , I love the witty humor of it.

LIZ WAS HERE! :happy:

I'm off to finish my paper before bed...so I can write a play analysis tomorrow night and hand them in Tuesday...and every spare moment I have between now and next Monday will be spent writing a 15 page research paper that I have not actually begun to write yet...and then I'll have two more short papers and a final project to finish between next Monday and Thursday :sad:

It was nice knowing you guys :scream:

Edit: But I AM going to see Spiderman on Wednesday night, so that's a bright spot. I'm especially excited now after seeing it on 60 Minutes tonight :hyper:

LIZ WAS HERE! :happy:

I'm off to finish my paper before bed...so I can write a play analysis tomorrow night and hand them in Tuesday...and every spare moment I have between now and next Monday will be spent writing a 15 page research paper that I have not actually begun to write yet...and then I'll have two more short papers and a final project to finish between next Monday and Thursday :sad:

It was nice knowing you guys :scream:

Edit: But I AM going to see Spiderman on Wednesday night, so that's a bright spot. I'm especially excited now after seeing it on 60 Minutes tonight :hyper:

Woooooow Jealous!!!!! With capital J ofcourse :drool:
Can you sneak my in , in your purse?
/musicalfreak

I hope I can see the 60 minutes episode on the internet.
I checked out their site yesterday, and could watch previous episodes,
so thats good hope , since normally US TV site's block out any European viewers.

Just read a review from a u2friend who went , he was disappointed :doh:

Val , tell us the truth!

Miss you to Leesh!! :hug:
In the end it will all be worth it, but I can understand the frustration :down:
I started another ballpoint waist up shot of Bono (in leather :drool: ) 2 weeks ago and I'm still not done with half of it. just the outline, and a bit of shading.

MADDY. YOU NEED TO WATCH THAT MOVIE. It is a childhood Christmas classic :heart:

I'm not getting anything done tonight :crack: I have to at least get a few good sources tonight. I had dreams of writing three pages...yeahhhhh.

Hey, a dream about it is better than nothing, right? :scratch: :lol:

I will watch that first chance I get! Sounds like a good movie :)

OMG I've just been enlightened by the Matt Bellamy thread over on the Muse board and I am sort of in heaven......dear Lord I can die happy. :faint:

Muse :drool: Matt :love: And Dom:cute:
Sorry Chris, I have yet to learn to appreciate bass players more :reject:

Chris is my least favorite, too :reject: But that sounds so derogatory. He is my 3rd favorite....out of 3. I love Chris, but Matt and Dom are just the cutest flippin' boys. Men. Boy-men. Whatever. I LOVE THEM. :love:

It's still weird to me that Chris is a year younger than both of them, considering he is about 3 times their size, married, and has kids. :lol:

Chris is my least favorite, too :reject: But that sounds so derogatory. He is my 3rd favorite....out of 3. I love Chris, but Matt and Dom are just the cutest flippin' boys. Men. Boy-men. Whatever. I LOVE THEM. :love:

It's still weird to me that Chris is a year younger than both of them, considering he is about 3 times their size, married, and has kids. :lol:

Yes ! I don't want it to sound thqat way either, but its the same with Adam,
He´s my last fav. of the band but that doesn´t mean I don´t love those guys.
Chris looks more adult, Matt and Dom kind of have boyish faces/ manners :giggle: And youre rght , he is huge!

/fangirling

Finally! We have lots of snooooow! :loveshower:

Public transportation is a mess!

Back
Top Bottom