Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps... But I doubt it.

Yeah, I'm gonna be very careful when crossing traffic 'cause I don't think I need to wash my hands more than I already do. :crack:

And yeah, I guess all this time I've been waiting since the tour started has been worthwhile. I just hope I don't end up with a massive hangover.

Don't drink a lot until the last night. You can be hung over after that :lol:

I've never had a hang over but I would imagine that having one in a GA queue would be about the worst thing ever :yikes:

Yes , save everything for the last night , its always the best night.

So my brother is moving out !
He found a nice apartment , and now I finally have the space to store a drumkit!
He said I can use his room. And my parents are okay with it.
I went to the music store with my my U2 friend.
checked out the price of the electric drumkit I wan't.

6 K !!!!!! :yikes:

That's awesome you get your own spot Domo!!! I'm sure you'll miss your brother though :wink:

6 grand...that's a LOT...or is it?

:sigh: I'm sitting in the academic advising office waiting for an appointment with a billion other people...I'm going to be here forever :scream:

Yeah, I wouldn't really like to be drunk during the shows, that would really suck. But I can't say no to a beer. :wink:

Wow, that's very cool. I wish my brother would move out and I'm not talking about space issues.

6 K? You mean in Euros? :huh:

That's awesome you get your own spot Domo!!! I'm sure you'll miss your brother though :wink:

6 grand...that's a LOT...or is it?

sigh.gif
I'm sitting in the academic advising office waiting for an appointment with a billion other people...I'm going to be here forever :scream:

Yes , I'll miss him like a toothache... Haha, well , I'll miss him when my laptop is acting up again :wink:

yes its so much , but its the best of the best. (same as Larry's used for the NLOTH sessions in Fez. Its pretteh , and it works , and plays so well!

I've been saving up the kit , but I want my drivers license first now I'm 18:lol: So I think all my savings go into that first.

Oh dear , those appointments sound terrible. How horrible is the office decorations ? Most office's make me shiver:giggle:

tough, its better meet all the people at once so you don't have to come back . Hang in there!

Yeah, I wouldn't really like to be drunk during the shows, that would really suck. But I can't say no to a beer. :wink:

Wow, that's very cool. I wish my brother would move out and I'm not talking about space issues.

6 K? You mean in Euros? :huh:

Yes in euro's, I don't even want to translate it into dollars , or Mexican dollars. This amount already scares the shit out of me.

I have to go now , my parents are kicking me off the comp :crack: :lol:
Oh they are so modern. :wink: Bye guys

:hug: Damn girl ! You need a hug!

I think we all wonder about the benefits of school , graduations, degrees and shit like that. Myself including there.
Especially in shit economy times like these, its so unfair to be out alone to find yourself a decent job, that will pay AND make you happy?

:hug:

Yep , :hug::hug::hug: To Everyone

And damn... Les Paul custom :drool:
golden pickups ?
Vox amplifier :drool:

Approved

Damn its gonna take years before I have this amount of money >.<

Liz :hug: I know what you meant...I did NYSSMA once, and I was so nervous and I did crap, and it was just embarassing. I wasn't that good to begin with, but when you feel you're not doing your best it just feels crummy.

Sorry for any typos I'm in the car (passenger :wink:). We just flew over a hill and I wish I could take a picture of the way the skyline jus rose over the hill :love:

Back
Top Bottom