Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear there's a third one added :hyper: Thats gonna be extra special.
they only did that in Dublin this tour.

I'm received a confirmation email from the vinyl store!
this is mine soon!:drool: With live recordings of the concert I went to :love:

Wide_Awake_in_Europe.jpg

I also ordered killing Bono , becuase I wanted to read the book before the film comes out.

ah! good luck! :D it will bring much epicness. =]

Im drawing (as usual :lol: ) - but its upsetting me, because I never draw this well for my school work. LOL. :|

:lol: PRACTISE! =] everyone can draw!

I dont think I'll finish this one till the weekend, school has been mad. I applied for my universities last week :ohmy:. Scary scary.

Aw applying is scary indeed! I hope they see how brill your skillz are.
Well they must be blind if not.
And its true Fernando everyone can draw.
You just need to be a bit crazy/dysfunctional to keep getting better at it.

Well I suck at playing guitar probably , so there's your point.
Congratz on the GA tickets, you are gonna be wrecked at the end of a 3 nighter! :lol:
But so worth it.

I know! Now I just need money for t-shirts and beer! Which are minor expenses but still a considerable amount. But I still have six months for that.

The only thing that is worrisome is that I think there's a big chance that I'm going to die before May. Everything's just too good to be true. Nothing as exciting as this has ever happened to me and I don't think God would let it be too good for me, he'll kill me first. :huh:

Fernando!! :laugh: Perhaps you deserve this and are finally getting a good hand, eh?

Just be careful when crossing traffic, wash your hands often, and watch out for rabid dogs :wink:

I'm so happy for you. You'll be delightfully exhausted afterwards!

Back
Top Bottom