Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is he even wearing that leather jacket/vest anyway?
its only blocking the view :drool:

I love Anton for giving Larry his lightsaber.
Bono said that Larry was the darth vader of the band :giggle:
and he was the hairy creature, and now these two photo's are posted...
Its so obvious :lmao:

I'm trying to figure out my halloween "costume"...

Without a gold jacket it's just somewhat of a fail :grumpy: But they don't sell those. Which is technically good, because if they sold it, that means someone would wear it :yikes: :lol:

mm, sounds interesting..:hmm:
Awwww no pumpkins, that's a pity. Here aren't any pumpkins either...:sad:
In the Neds there's something like Halloween, but without the creepy (which is the most fun thing) stuff. It's on the 11th on november, and instead of "trick or treat!" children (it's for children) sing a song. Conclusion: halloween is waaay cooler.:lol:

Halloween is the greatest time of year :drool:

USA! USA! :cheer:

......:|.......

I'll post a picture of my costume later, for those of you who haven't seen it. Although it'll really only make sense if you know American history...:scratch: :laugh:

I know I spelled Amendment wrong, it's already fixed :wink:

Halloween10.jpg

Ahhhhh Maddy I LOVE your costume :lol: :cute: So clever.

I miss Trick or Treating :sigh: I have to work all day tomorrow! But at least everyone dresses up at my job...

Macphisto! How I love that character.:heart:

I was watching the film "It" (it was on tv, otherwise I would've never watched it haha) but it's late, so I'm off to bed..:D Bye and see you all tomorrow!:hug:

Yeah, I am, but I'm doing a crappy job :grumpy:

I have hideous gold pants, but no gold jacket. So I think I will wear a red jacket, like in place of the red ruffled shirt, since I sure as hell don't own one of those :lol:
I have cute lil devil horns and some white face makeup and I may use my sister's liqid eyeliner...
I don't know what to do about my hair though. I'll tie it up but the top is all shaggy...

Eh, I'm trying!

Edit: Bye Jorinde! :wave:

I'm afraid I'll scare children in the store with the face makeup :lol:

And everyone will be like, "What are you supposed to be?"...:| I think I will just say, "It's and inside thing" LOL, cause explaining it will kinda be a headache.

I can see people looking at you with utter confusion, and then figuring it out and a look of realization spreads over their face :giggle:

LOL school was absolutely great yesterday. People I don't even know would stop in the hall and stare at me, and then about 5 seconds later they would just get this huge smile and start cracking up! One of my friends stared at it for literally 15 seconds, and when he finally figured it out he went around everyone in the hallway and told them to come look at my costume. It was hilarious :lol:

I think you will scare children. But that is perfectly ok.

Back
Top Bottom