Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I love how passionate you are! I can imagine you just staring at the screen while she's typing and suddenly just exploding in rage and pushing her out of her seat and then furiously typing for hours on end until it's perfected. :lmao:

:lmao:!!! She kept reading out sentences to me and I was like, "No, that's not completely right" and then she was like, "Can you just write it FOR me?" and then I pushed her out of the chair and typed furiously. :lol:

If the teacher asks her how she knows so much, well...she'll have to lie I guess :evil:

Speaking of FB, I have a question...do you know a way to decide the order of the pages that are linked on your profile (like under interests and stuff)? I can't figure it out!

And I added your number...so when you get a mysterious text...:shifty:

From the homepage, go to 'Edit My Profile', then click on the tab 'Likes and Interests', and then you can drag all the stuff into the order you want it :)

Wow. Some creep just texted me. I think I'm gonna turn their number in to the police :yikes:

:wink:

Omg, I hope she's not some complete wierdo...not that I know it's a she or anything...

:p :giggle:

Of course I figured it out right after I asked :doh: I've tried before and couldn't figure it out...I wasn't even sure if it was possible, but your stuff seemed neatly ordered :lol:

My wireless network just went all wonky AGAIN...on my phone because I don't know how to fix it...

It was making me so ADD that random crap was showing in my interests and not the stuff I really cared about. So I made it my mission to fix that :wink:

I hate when internet goes wonky. It'll randomly close all my tabs or freeze up for an hour. :crack: And my phone doesn't have internet so I have no backup. :scream:

I know, isn't it maddening?! Mine just randomly freezes internet explorer, closes it, and opens a new one. It's so annoying...sometimes I'm in the middle of something!

I'm so glad for this phone, it means I don't suddenly get shit out of the world :lol:

I gotta go to bed now anyway, night! :hug:

We need to get this place jumpin again :corn:

Maybe a little leather will help :sexywink:

Leather shirt:
86356_access-extended-u2-talks-new-.jpg

Leather vest:
Bono34-vi-1.jpg

Leather jacket:
edgegraffitiwall-1.jpg

larrywetbucketdreamoutloud13.gif

Whoops my bad :giggle: How on earth did that get in here :scratch:

Bono made brown clothing look attractive :bow: :lol:

There's nothing between his bare skin and that leather shirt...:combust:

Ahem. Sorry.

*DED*

Both Leather clad AND wet (thanks Anton) Irish testosterone ? :drool: You are more than allowed to put some Mullen in this thread.

Even for me

Working

I'm willing to stand up against anything that I just triggered.
It can't be that bad :shifty:

You're very good at clever innuendo. I'm only good at that sometimes, like when I make one joke and then I get on a roll :lol:

I'm usually just better at being blunt and obvious. Ask Liz :wink:

Back
Top Bottom