Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's up?

Frankly , not very much :giggle: School took up most of the day.

That show makes me want to dance SO badly. But alas, I suck. :( :lol:

Wish I could dance as well, I can barely do the running man,
but I can moonwalk for a bit, I learned it froma classmate
1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif

The pie thing sounds like pokemons.

Just a cute way of addressing someone, LOL :lol: But I mean, Val's kind of weird....she could have been referring to an actual pie made of me, for all I know. :huh:
You're in luck, I wasn't very hungry. So it's just a cute way of adressing you :wink:

I do have to admit that y'all PLEBAn girls do scare the hell out of me sometimes.

:macdevil:

Harry Potter is like a memento of my childhood. I started reading the books when they came out and I was only 8. Everyone was talking about them and my mom was like "You should read this new series" and I was like...ugh, it's about a wizard? And I thought it was this huge fad so I didn't want to read them. But I gave in and rented them from the library and I loved them. I usually hate fantasy crap but they're like, different somehow, haha. My sister hasn't read them either. She got a few chapters into the first one and said she was bored and couldn't stand to read the way one character's speech was written out (Hagrid) :lol:

Yeah, my mom told me about it when I was.. 7 years or something, and she said it was a little bit too hard for me but my brother was already reading them. I gave it a try and I just loved Rowlings's writing style, even though it was quite hard to understand everything. I became such a nerdy HP fan..:lol: hilarious
I remember when the last part came out, I went to the bookstore at 12 p.m.. great.:wink:

Yeah indeed, it's really from this generation and that makes it even more cool.:love:

Talking potter huh ? Watched the movie premiere in Holland here. also at 12pm
I was in total denial of reading them when they came out , but then I saw one movie and got hooked. Prety nerdy stuff .

I :heart: Harry Potter! I read the last book within a few days.....which was like, 3 years ago? Yeah, I barely remember it. :reject: Hopefully the movie will jog my memory a bit, lol! :lol: I'll have to find time this weekend to go see it.

I loved the " Where identical" Part :giggle:

And I have to say Ron absolutely killed this movie. He is such a funny character.

Yeah absolutely! That was one of the reasons why I almost cried when Ron left. In the book and the film.. The other parts at which I had the same thing were when Harry and Hermione started dancing (don't know why, beautiful scene for sure!), when Dobby died, and when they found Lily and James's grave.

Sorry , I have the emotional range of a teaspoon. I'm numb. I don't cry about movies ...yet.. Expcept for bambi, which was about 15 years ago. :lol:

Saddest scene was Dobby dying, but I think the grieving part was a bit to overacted.

Back
Top Bottom