Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Y'know, I'm not even sure. The test came back negative (as H1N1 tests often do, actually) but my doctor still diagnosed me with H1N1. I still haven't really turned the corner as far as like, my fever. And my congestion and respiratory problems are getting annoying. :sigh: I was taking the Tamiflu but now I'm out of it and it didn't really do me any good anyways. :sad: :grumpy:

Thanks girls:hug::hug::hug:
That really cheers me up.
How are you all doing today?

This thread ish dead.

Maybe it feels bad being alive while Liz is sick with some mysterious illness..

:giggle:

Pretty good...working hard! :wink:

I wonder if the Montreal presale will be Tuesday? I hope so, cuz I'd like to get the presales out of the way...

:D Yup, I'm going and I'm definitely getting GA :hyper: :hyper:

I actually doubt I'll see a show from the stands this leg. I saw the claw all lit up from above once this leg. It was awesome, but GA is the only way I want to go, really...no ladies behind you asking you to sit down! :lol:

Yeah I would really like to do a show in the stand to see the the claw in action! :love: But I already have GA for Toronto...and I really want GA for Montréal too! :lol:

So who are you going with?

I'm travelling up alone I think, but I'll be meeting up with Liz, and Kristen...and you!

I'm pretty sure Liz's parents are going to, but I dunno if they'll be in the queue as early as us.

Btw, your pictures from the Vancouver show on FB are awesome. :shifty:bonochest:shifty:

Ooh we are? :ohmy:

:lmao: Ok that's awsome!!

Ooh thanks hun :flirt:

Well I've got to go! Talk to you soon! :hug:

Right now, I have to pee. But I'm a little too lazy to get up :lol:

I know, TMI :wink:

AND my mom just called for dinner :angry: I'll be back afterwards.

Yeah, swine flu is making Holland paranoid now, since the national news is hyping it so much.
I'm so happy to hear that everybody is getting GA's and actually getting tickets at all!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom