Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5:

We're gonna partay. :D :wink:

:weekend:

:lol:

Well, I told you what's going to be epically bad...the bathroom situation. Say the place holds 60,000 people (which it might not)...all those people using temporary bathrooms?? Portapotties? Sorry to be graphic but...that's gonna be bad :yikes: :lol:

I'd gladly sleep in a portapotty for Bono :sexywink:

They should have just done an extra show somewhere else in Canada. 3 million is alot of money that could be going to a good cause instead.

I think they feel like the people of the city really want them to come there. They (the city govt or whatever) are going through all that trouble to build the place, they must really want them. Some people can't afford to travel...I think it's nice of them to be so accomodating. They do give an awful lot of money to many causes....

haha Bonocrab without the drink for younger folks here. :wink:

:bonocrab: There. :lol:

As much as I love Bono, I would NEVER do that. :lmao:

Not even if Bono was sleeping in the portapotty with you :hmm: Just keep in mind it's a very tiny space :wink:

:laugh: :laugh:

I used one? Hahaha. Hey, what won't kill you will only make you stronger :wink:

What can I say? Bono makes me do crazy things :drool:

:lmao: Unromantic as that could be, I would definitely sleep IN there with him :laugh:

I was going to make a joke. About airplane bathrooms. But it sort of doesnt fit, and I couldnt think of anything funny. So...yeah :lol:

What would you call a portapotty club?? Nothing sounds as funny as Mile High :lol:

Also...this thread has reached the end of its life...

3 million dollars is not worth it. Spending money like that is why all the economies are so fucked. No one knows how to spend properly. Sorry for raining on everybody's parade but I'm just a logical person cant help it.

^Foxboro was great too, indoor bathrooms. And yeah, they were really gross by the end of the day of the second NY show :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom