Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who you callin random? :wink: :giggle:

Her parents are so cool...mine are paranoid to an almost anal extent. At 15 I wasnt even going to be allowed to go to the Garden with a friend, without my mom :huh:

because you have to be paranoid these days. at certain ages you think you can take care of yourself when it actuality you cant. and especially with people on the internet you never know.

:hyper::hyper: Lucky youuuu!! That was so sweet of your mom :cute:

I still have to wait 2 1/2 weeks...:grumpy:

I'm about to have nachos and fajitas for dinner :drool:

Ohhh yeah...being sick does have a few perks. The pity and the babying...:giggle:

Don't tell me too much about it though...I'm so excited to see it!! And I'm pretty sure I've never seen this 11 O Clock Tick Tock thing, so...:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Yay! Thats a good sign that you still feel young!:hug::weekend:
And yes what a week indeed! I think that I have really, really,bad karma...
Wat the hell did I do in my previous life:doh::laugh:

Oh jeah, I bumped my head at least a dozen time's this week.
Managed to step on a screw, in the middle of a crossover when walking home from school,
it pierced right trough my sole and into my foot.
Its all swollen and it hurts when I walk. Plus my shoes are not watertight anymore while its raining ,
raining, raining and raining. So I need to buy new one's.
How big is the chance that you get a screw trough your sole , in the middle of a neighborhood.

And my best friend is emigrating to Marroco this week, so we had this party,
and went to the cinema for the last time.
We saw about twenty minutes of it, then the power shut down of the whole hall. The generators went on
, so they had to manually get the light to work again. Then they found out the cmputer playing the movie broke down.
So they had a new one arranged. In about 20 minutes. (still , I thought quit fast. They couldn't help it either)
They started the movie again, but they didn't play it from the point were it ended.
So we probably missed a part. Then we got , went home. On the bicicle.
But the road was blocked and we were redirected. Some idiot turned around the signs. And we olmost went to the wrong city :laugh: So we turned around, and wen't back and found the right road. Then It started raining and we had to bike another 20 minutes. Since we live quite far away. We were screwed. And not to mention soaking wet.

God knows what more is to come after this.:reject:

Managed to step on a screw, in the middle of a crossover when walking home from school,
Its all swollen and it hurts when I walk. Plus my shoes are not watertight anymore while its raining ,
How big is the chance that you get a screw trough your sole , in the middle of a neighborhood.

We saw about twenty minutes of it, then the power shut down of the whole hall. The generators went on
, so they had to manually get the light to work again. Then they found out the cmputer playing the movie broke down.
So they had a new one arranged. In about 20 minutes. (still , I thought quit fast. They couldn't help it either)
They started the movie again, but they didn't play it from the point were it ended.
But the road was blocked and we were redirected. Some idiot turned around the signs. And we olmost went to the wrong city :laugh: So we turned around, and wen't back and found the right road. Then It started raining and we had to bike another 20 minutes. Since we live quite far away. We were screwed. And not to mention soaking wet.

Sounds like quite an ordeal...:ohmy:
It can only get better though, thats the way I always look at thinggs :hug:

:yikes: What a week! :hug: Hope the weekend is better...

My sisters are watching Spongebob and they have a bunch of random famous people on there. Anyway, I just heard the younger one yell, "Hey that guy looks like Bono!" followed by uproarious laughter from the other one. THAT GUY was Robin Williams :| :angry:

I think I'm going to have to kill someone! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it's wierd...Pink and Rosario Dawson were among the others I saw, haha.

I so do not think they look alike...like, it is my PET PEEVE, when people say that. UGHHHH. Do people have eyes??

I think I've seen ONE picture where he looks like Sean Penn (it's that pre-made avatar on here where he has the red shirt on). But none with a resemblence to Robin! :yikes:

Sean Penn! :laugh:

Is it from this picture?

b701-1.jpg

Haha, I see what you mean, then :giggle:

I have to watch tv with my grandmother for a bit :uhoh: I'll be back around soon.

Back
Top Bottom