Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I just got back. Horrible. I quit. My finger is all screwed up. I haven't run that hard in a while. I think I'll just stick with guitar. I think Edge said that they weren't very athletic and look where they ended up.:D

Exactly! Don't worry about sports...do what you love!! Music's better anyway :D

:lmao: Speedos!!!

Don't make me post that pic. :shifty:

I WILL make you. With my all-powerfulness that I just decided I had :wink: :evil:

Btw, the signature is :love:

I got basketball tryouts in about one hour.:scream: I really, really don't wanna go. But my mom and I made a deal that I'd tryout. She says she likes watching me play but really I could care less.:crack:

who are you even playing for...since you can't play for a school team?

UGH, but I told my mom quickly, as she was leaving, "Chicago is the next closest and I want to do that this morning too"

AND she got all into her thing, "you're ridiculous, why don't you live your damn life like everyone else..." etc :grumpy: :crack: :(

Turns out that doesn't go till 11 since they're an hour behind...but I don't know what to do know :sigh: Just do it and forget about what she says, or wait till someone else needs to sell theirs like I did with Foxboro?

:gah:

UGH, but I told my mom quickly, as she was leaving, "Chicago is the next closest and I want to do that this morning too"

AND she got all into her thing, "you're ridiculous, why don't you live your damn life like everyone else..." etc :grumpy: :crack: :(

Turns out that doesn't go till 11 since they're an hour behind...but I don't know what to do know :sigh: Just do it and forget about what she says, or wait till someone else needs to sell theirs like I did with Foxboro?

:gah:

most likely theres gonna be a NYC 2 show. jsut go to that. chi-town GA sucked balls and it prob. will again.

most likely theres gonna be a NYC 2 show. jsut go to that. chi-town GA sucked balls and it prob. will again.

*snort* :giggle: Yeah, I thought about that...the high likelyhood of there being 2 NY shows. Maybe I should just count on that assumption for the fourth presale ticket...

My parents are using up three of my presale tix for Montreal cuz they wanna go. :crack: I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but if I wanna go to NY 2, wouldn't it be reasonable to just have my Mom come or something? That way, we still have the presale tix left over if they add NY 2.

Gotta go take my Tamiflu. :crack:

Talk to you guys later! The next time I talk to you, I'll have a ticket to U2360 NY! :wink: :hyper:

How did u guys make out with the pre-sale?

If u guys here of anymore with an extra July NY let me know!

See ya Liz, feel better...

Kelly I'm sure there will be extras. I had two extra tickets last time that I couldn't get rid of :(

Going for a GA durning the general sale? Never gunna happen...But I'll try

AWESOME! Ur gunna luvvvv N.Y, ever been?

I know plenty of people who got GA with general sale because there are so many available. It's impossible when they do arenas.

^Wasn't they case with the previous N.J shows. They went 2 quick, and will probably go faster with this show...since it's a Tour closer

ANYWHO

Yanks better win, what a great way to close the season in the new stadium with a WS win!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom