TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5:

I should teach at my high school...because the principal and two VPs would go to U2 concets togther :laugh:

Too bad the school was full of losers :|

The first day of school will go as such:

Me:So, class...raise your hand if you like U2
*some students raise hands*
To students who raise hands: Congratulations, you guys get A's. I'll see you at the final.
To students who did not raise hands: You fail. You will be repeating this course in Mr/Ms So-and-so's class next year.

Bwahahaha.

:lol:

That is how it always is,for one cool thing there has to be a million stupid things.

That is cool that you want to be a teacher,I would never ever be able to do that. I have a (sortof) friend that wants to do what you and Liz want do combined,be a music teacher.

Hey Kristen :hug:

ergh, someone said some things that hurt me today. Despite knowing they were "opinions" I seem to have taken them to heart.

And I've just had a phone conversation with someone and realised that I'm having some feelings I shouldn't. :doh:

meh. How're you? :)

Well, opinions can hurt! Even though you might know something isn't true, if someone else thinks it, it can definitely be bothersome.

I am not good :yikes: I'm starting to get really freaked out about tomorrow, and I had a very realistic dream about it last night :ohmy: :scream:

But other than that, I'm fine :lol:.......for now :|

d'awww :hug:

dreams are the imagination having some fun!

It will be fine Val! You're in safe hands, its not like you're gonna get them out yourself with pliers! :lol:

(probably not the best thing to say...:shifty:)

:lmao:

Yeah, I chickened out of being knocked unconcious, sooooo...I get to deal with the needles :happy: Joy! I just hope the gas makes me feel higher than an effing kite and I won't know what the hell is going on :lol:

I just capitalised "kite"...:doh:

I wish my imagination would have som real fun while I was asleep...:shifty:

^ Real fun huh? :rolleyes:

:wink:

hey man, at least they're Giving you gas! Lol! Just dont think about it, shut your eyes and it'll be over. Just pretend Bono is holding your hand and whispering soothing words throughout the procedure ;)

:faint: *swoon* Not gonna lie, I was definitely planning on that :lol:

Is it wierd that I have done something similar before, I think??

Haha, I should stop sharing these things.

But I think I can have my iPod, so that will be nice.

:lol: its okay, you know we wont say anything :wink:

oh, thats good if they let you have your ipod, it'll be way easier to zone out!

I am currently deciding whether to draw, or update my CV so I can start looking for a second job :hmm: Lol.

Drawing is currently winning, I need to take my mind off the shit I had to listen to today :lol:

It fucking snowed again today too! :angry:

Kristen! :hyper:

Ok, I have heard several people refer to this...what is a CV? Like a resumee??

More snow :down: :down: :down: The snow seems to have given us a break, but it's been so cold that the leftovers haven't even melted yet :scream:

Back
Top Bottom