TEEN PLEBAn Party: Waiting For July...*cricket*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you were at the other two i just didnt see you^^ i walked around a few times too. didnt see anybody recognizable

Here's the comment:

Well, after licking all that hair, one would have to cough up a hairball, wouldn't one? :shifty:

*flees*

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I just rolled around a little bit. WITH LAUGHTER, sheesh...

Ahhhhh, this is true. Although I don't know if I would be safe from...

nevermind, nevermind.

yeah, she's gonna beat me for that one. She has my home address and everything.

ETA: Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

ETA: Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

I love when people say stuff like this :lol:

haha what do you mean? I feel like GA is always fucked somehow.

Yeah, but it was reeeally bad in NJ. I felt that the venue organized it much better in Foxboro and DC...I hardly saw or heard from a single Meadowlands worker all day. When it was time to go, it was just...*crush*
I guess there's no way for it not to be a bit of a mess, when you're dealing with that many people...

Oh yeah like how everyone invades your personal space?

Well, kinda. Like, some chick was bitching me out about standing too close to her. It's a fuckin' concert. You're not gonna be as comfortable as you can possibly be. :huh: :lol:

I gotta go to bed now. Goin' to some elementary schools tomorrow to teach the kiddies about the band instruments. Band is awesome. :lol: :nerd:

G'night!! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

P.S. I'll try not to get a hairball. :shifty: :evil:

Oh yeah like how everyone invades your personal space?

I actually have personal space issues...but it didn't bother me that people were all on top of me. I sorta expected that. But some people just feel that they have the right to do whatever the hell they want, and that's rude.

Well, kinda. Like, some chick was bitching me out about standing too close to her. It's a fuckin' concert. You're not gonna be as comfortable as you can possibly be. :huh: :lol:

I gotta go to bed now. Goin' to some elementary schools tomorrow to teach the kiddies about the band instruments. Band is awesome. :lol: :nerd:

wow seriously? She must have been drunk or something. GA might not be the most comfortable but its fun! She's stupid.
night

gross. i hate when people smoke pot at shows. i always know it's going to happen but i still wish it didnt.

nightt!

just sell your organs, you need the body parts for the cactusfarm:shifty:

:crack: grape smugglers. Those doesn't look good on anyone.

edgebono.jpg
Those are grape smugglers.

Back
Top Bottom