Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, If I manage to get tickets when they go on sale tomorrow :pray:
I'll be camping there for the whole 3 days with friends :hyper: so, yes, we'll see all of the bands listed there! :D

Yeah! We have so many rules...and then they never apply, there are a ton of exceptions. I am sooo glad I was just born into speaking it :lol:

English lesson? :yikes: Poor you. I hear this language is a bitch to learn :crack:

too many irregular verbs :| and all that crap Lol.

Yeah, it's a bit of a challenge at first, but then you get used to it :crack: Lol :lol:
In fact, believe it or not, this forum helps me a lot :D

Yeah! We have so many rules...and then they never apply, there are a ton of exceptions. I am sooo glad I was just born into speaking it :lol:

:lol::lol:

^They say the best way to learn is by exposure to the language!!

LIZ! Dude...that was wierd :lol: Now we know what your status is...

You guys speak great English. Domo, I didn't realise it wasn't your native language till I saw you posted in the other languages area :lol: :doh:

You guys speak great English. Domo, I didn't realise it wasn't your native language till I saw you posted in the other languages area :lol: :doh:

Wow , thats a good thing. I do make Spelling mistakes more than average tough in dutch its even worse... -dislectic- English is easier on me with the whole dyslectic thing.
I don't know why.

I read allot of english books and been surfing o english forums sice I was 12 ( 2004)
I don't read quick but the writing is getting better and the speaking is ... erh , okay I hope. Aleesha can judge that next week :shifty: :hyper

And Aleesha : You should run into a lamppost on purpose , and just scream SCHAAR for the sake of it.

excellent.jpg

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *dies laughing*

:hyper: NEXT WEEK! lol, you'll probably end up laughing at my accent, most people do :lol:

run into a lampost?...:hmm: Hold on *goes looking for one*......

I am a Londoner.....I'd like to think my accent sounds like I'm from London..... :shifty:

I meant like, people I know from different places are normally like :ohmy:....followed by...

OMG YOUR ACCENT IS SO CUTE :cute:

:| Lol. Especially Australians. Wow....:lol:

Aussies are cool. Kiwi's are cool to, I just like accents.
Except german one's :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom