Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know shit :|

BUT IT WAS WARM TODAY!!!! :hyper:

Can students be called up for jury duty?? :yikes: Please no!!!

How's anyone that's here?

This is how you can tell I have a one track mind:

My grandma gave me a ring that she's had for years. It's a gold band. She told me to get it sized for my pinky. So I brought it to get sized and picked it up today. It's on my pinky now.....As soon as I put it on I was like, Oooh this is just like Larry's pinky rings :wink: :lol:

Family heirlooms :cute: Significance :lol: FTW.

My mom got a jury duty summons, and she said it's her first one ever. But I started to worry...what if they call me up? I'm a full time student...but can they call me up on my BREAKS?! *dies* Haha, that'll probably never happen. But I already started to freak and try to figure out how I would get out of it!

No, it doesn't mean anything. It's completely random. It just made me think about the possibility!

Somebody, please, get me a chill pill :| A lifetime supply of chill pills :doh:

:lol: I always worry about totally unnecessary and remote things. UGH.

So ANYWAYS, how're you doing this lovely day?

Oooo, I love that just got off work feeling :drool:

I was in such a good mood today because it was so warm :heart: Now, I am once again,hungry. Probably going to be eating any minute.

I may have needlessly DVRd four hours of that Fuse documentary, because tonight is the firs part and covers only through the 60s or 70s...but just in case!!! :giggle:

Ohhh...I will :drool:

Erm, tape the 80s and 90s that is. I realized that looks like I was talking about dinner :lol:

See ya :wave:

we all need to do soem listening i think :lol:

I am IN LOVE with the video for the Gorillaz new single :heart:

that is some quality animation :drool: I love Jamie Hewlett's artwork.

DOMO IM SO STOKED FOR NEXT WEEK :hyper: EPICNESS IN LONDON TOWN!

youtube link please , I love the Gorillaz since Clint Eastwood

I have been playing Plastic :D

I love it, Great stuff , they have their own little big thing , I remember when they did a show with them projected in 3d. Legendary moment. Love their characters.

Yeah, shame this is the last album they're gonna be releasing ): Its a triptych.

Right. Now, while doing work at the same time, I have to convince my parents to let me go to the V Festival in August and camp there for 3 days. :shifty: With a gang of mates of course ;)

I really. really. wanna. go.

I'm probably going with 2 friends to pinkpop Gonna be awesome. Bit scared for my tent tough.

I get why your so exited! Where is the V festival, I've heard of it but don't know that much ?

:shifty:...^ sorry, had to use photoshop on the other computer

Um there's 2 locations for the V festival, we're going to the one thats nearest to where I live LOL (obviously :lol:)

and its in August, so it'll be warm :D

Still need to talk to the parents, but Ive been trying to do all this work :|

Im off timetable for most of the day tomorrow cause we are going to a UCAS convention - basically, lots of universities are gonna be there talking about various courses. *shrug*

I just lost my photoshop, my laptop crashed , and I can't seem to hack it anymore :angry:
Great excuse to download a new version and hack that. Becuase I'm pissed of at Adobe. I tried reactivating by telephone. But they didn't even had a service desk :crack:
I have been using CS for over 4 years now. Time for CS 4 or something.

Back
Top Bottom