*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well one thing I love about it nearing summer is that the homework goes down a lot! I've been working on some tunes lately. Original stuff. I recorded this song today called "Red Light". Here's the link: SoundClick artist: Vincent Magnarella - page with MP3 music downloads I did two vocal versions of it. 2nd is better IMO.

Not trying to spam or anything, just enjoy making music for the masses.:love:

Your guitar work is really good :up: I remember I listened to something else you played before, too. Singing is something that I think just takes, idk, technique work.

I wouldn't know, though, because sadly, I CANNOT sing :( :lol:

The titles probably kinda come subconciously!

And OMG, that moth from last night just reappeared. It was HUGE. My mom got it. PHEW.

GUYZ...classes are over :hyper:
I can't believe it...I've been counting down to this day for fifteen weeks!!

Omg! :hug: Congratz! I'm so jealous :lol: But I'm the one to admit!

@ Yorinde

Yes , now you to are gonna move to Mexico to start a cactus farm ,

We are gonna be rich , I tell u! :wink:
You have msn by the way?

Iceland. First they steal your money , then their volcano blocks the skies :down:
It does suck for the people stuck in other country's.
I don't think Bono minds being stuck in NYC tough.:D

He's hanging out with me

@ TheedgeU2: 'Red Light' sounds quite good! Your guitarskills are awesome, and the other instruments sounds very good too!

Your guitar work is really good :up: I remember I listened to something else you played before, too. Singing is something that I think just takes, idk, technique work.

I wouldn't know, though, because sadly, I CANNOT sing :( :lol:

The titles probably kinda come subconciously!

And OMG, that moth from last night just reappeared. It was HUGE. My mom got it. PHEW.

Thank you both!:D

And @ the moth: LMAO :laugh: I am scared of moths, even though they won't do squat to anyone. I always hated it if they landed on me.:lol:

One time a moth got in my room and I swooshed it out and closed the door. At the top of the door is this little glass thing that opens and closes. Well it was open and the moth got back in the room after I got it out.:lol: I then decided the best way to keep it out was to close the glass thing.

Musquito's and Bee's are the only things that scare the crap of me. I'd be happy to sleep with scorpions, snakes or tarantulas (they don't do shit, and you cant even feel them) But anything buzzing and stinging, in the form of an insect is scary!

Back
Top Bottom