TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh...man, that's crap. Waiting for it? :scream:

CHAWCLATE!! :love:

And thanks :D I'm usually a better photographer, but my sister's camera sucks, and I was trying not to get knocked into :lol: Twas fun though! I feel like I want to do it again, in a different part of the city.

:lol: haha, thats always the danger, I get paranoid that my camera is gonna get nicked lol.

and its just the initial few shots where you feel like such a tourist, until you realise you're surrounded by them! :laugh: then its like *click click click*

and yes. Waiting for it. :sad:

:lol: I was trying so hard to get a picture of him!!

I gotta go get ready now guys. See you all later...have a great Easter :hug:

^ Hahaha :lol:
I've NEVER been good at using Internet from mobile phones :yikes: :doh:

Btw, Happy Easter!! I hope you're all having a nice day :wave:

:shifty: I had to work on easter, no big deal but I went to search for eggs (Its a bird/wildlife center)
And found 10 huge goose eggs, and 8 duck aggs and 7 chicken eggs :giggle:
Now thats a real easter.

Hey Domo :D Mmmm, now I want to go eat some of the INSANE amount of Easter candy downstairs :lol:

Malted milk eggs :drool:

We nearly have nothing. I got the easter bunny for free by doing groceries at the local supermarket.:drool:

I wish I could send you some of mine then :lol: There's no way it'll ever get eaten...well, my dad will end up eating it before I can :grumpy:

I'll have to hide some from him, so I can take my time with it and not worry about it getting scarfed down!

^^ Idk... I suggest How To Dismantle / Vertigo era :shifty: (any of the boys :drool:)
OR
Pop Edge :love::love::love::love:

:wave:

Edit: In fact, I wasn't taking into account the difficulty, so whatever you want :doh: :shrug:

`
1407b_bono5.jpg

this?...

its what lovers steal , its what lovers deal ,
wow please never keens to amaze me everythime it blasts trough my speakers.
It would be cool if they played it at glastonburry.
I bet that would leave any critic flabbergasted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoMHYH7w26U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom