Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( Thanks. I would call in sick, but...I'm scheduled to work Wednesday night and I reeeally don't want to, so close to Christmas...so I'm calling in sick that day :shh:

So I have to go tonight :|

Man, I'm gonna have a long night on tuesday. There's a party for one of the friends that was in Europe, he's getting back and there will be a party at his place. I asked a friend at what time does the party start to see at what time I could get there, and he told me: From 2pm "untill we die" :lol: (That usually means 'till we can't drink no more, and that's about 7 am)

And I don't know, I'm happy to see my friend who has been in Europe for six months, but I don't really feel like going to a party. I mean, I don't have any problem with anyone. But I just haven't been feeling good enough to go out. Not to mention a party.

:( Thanks. I would call in sick, but...I'm scheduled to work Wednesday night and I reeeally don't want to, so close to Christmas...so I'm calling in sick that day :shh:

So I have to go tonight :|

That sucks:| I have to work on december the 31st, not really appreciating that one too. But I just got the job and I really love it. So can't call in sick.

@Fernando: Maybe if you'll wait and rest a bit, you may change your mind and if not just stay home and visit Pleba :hug:

edit : OMG, I'm downloading the R&RHOF concert , and its downloading with 130 kb/s , thats so fast for my computer! *dances*

Now we can't go to the city today, because my mom says I'm not well enough *stamps foot childishly*

OMG, Liz...your avi...WIN!!! :laugh: :heart:
I am now inspired to make a Christmas avi :shifty:

:D I got it.

Y'know...I just realized we are in the same time zone, which is wierd, because the part of the US just south of you is NOT in the same time zone as here :huh:

I think I'm feeling a little worse :( I have to suck one of these zinc cough drops...but they make me feel like I've eaten cotton or something :yuck: But I don't want to be sick for Christmas! If I couldn't taste the food...:yikes: That would be so, so bad :lol:

I actually saw that in the paper this morning! I never really read the paper, but I was looking at a story about people who overreacted majorly on a broken down LIRR train, and I saw that :lol:
I thought of you cuz you said you were a "sens" fan :wink:

You're in love with him? Uhm, don't you think someone might be jealous of your divided affections?

:wink: :lmao:

You can blame my aunt for making me a crazy fan. When I was 15 she pointed him out during a game and it's never been the same since :wink:

He's the team heart-throb. Every Sens loves him cuz he's so freakin hot :love:

Wow, I'm listening to the most hilarious comedian right now. My stomach hurts from laughing :lol:

:lol: I hate when you get pains from laughing. The other night at work someone was tricking everyone and giving them nasty flavored jelly beans...my head started to hurt from laughing so hard!

I promise to bring an ample supply of stupid remarks :wink: I tend to say things that make people laugh at me :lol:

Did you know that if you laugh 100 times a day...like, really laugh, it equals about 15 minutes of excercise? :hyper:

To bad no one ever laughs THAT much :grumpy:

No, not yet, it's 20 degrees out :( :down:

HOLY MOLY! Ten years ago, you could buy a house for less than that!! I know, because we sold our old house for less than that :lol:

I thought I heard she had a reputation for being a man eater. I guess she got it out of her system :yes:

Well Mike is extremely religious. He's really open about that so I would think he would go for someone with the same values.

It was hilarious cuz my best friend texted me really early this morning and she's like "oh i have to break some news to you" She was acting like something bad happened :lol:

Yeah we bought the house I live in now for $139,000. The price for that ring is insane :ohmy:

:lol: I would probably get a wave of nausea if I got a text message like that!! Kinda like someone saying "Don't freak out" or "Don't get scared"...I mean, if someone says that, you are going to do EXACTLY that!

Back
Top Bottom