Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:domo - You can call me Aleesha lol , Lemon is cool too, though :D

:lol: ach photobucket sucks sometimes :down:

And YAY :hyper::hyper: cant wait to see it!!

Im painting :shifty:

Sorry bout the lemon thing Its just great to hear Bono screaming the word in your head everythime you think/see Lemon .
I just posted it after 4 uploading attempts! and painting... Scary stuff:shifty:
Is it u2 related? Then I might just wanna see it when its done:wink:

yeah, its funny, I automatically look at a lemon and want to start singing haha .

Indeed paint is scary, at the moment its not U2 related - I'm painting my mum a picture of a Buddha for christmas - she wanted one to put up in the house - she doesn't know Im doing it.....:shifty: I just hope she doesn't buy one before I give it to her :doh:

aaannd I owe my aunt a painting :doh: LOL. bUSY BUSY.
:lol:

I will be working on some Bono watercolours shortly.

If the results are not deformed I may post them for you....:lol::lol:

Do you have msn btw? :D

haha great way to occupy yourself while working out :D
And bleh, work lol.

Gawd, I've just decided that I AM going to this fancy dress party tonight :ohmy: well, my cousin was like, you're coming - ill pick you up (2 hours to get ready! :|)

I dont have a macphisto suit.....and er the fy is probable, but no hair dye LOL.

Punk it is :wink:

yeah, its funny, I automatically look at a lemon and want to start singing haha .

Indeed paint is scary, at the moment its not U2 related - I'm painting my mum a picture of a Buddha for christmas - she wanted one to put up in the house - she doesn't know Im doing it.....:shifty: I just hope she doesn't buy one before I give it to her :doh:

aaannd I owe my aunt a painting :doh: LOL. bUSY BUSY.
:lol:

I will be working on some Bono watercolours shortly.

If the results are not deformed I may post them for you....:lol::lol:

Do you have msn btw? :D

Aw thats so sweet of you!:D

I hope all your paintings work out just fine!
Maybe if its deformed we can make a :
Post-your-fanart-slippers thread. Believe me I have some of them.:wink:

Yeah I do have MSN, Check your PM:hmm:

Tour videos :drool:

No, we got 25 inches of snow :lol: Everything was just buried! It stopped snowing yesterday morning, but the school district still closed down today :ohmy:

We're going tomorrow instead :hyper: I'm so glad it will be all snowy there...NYC at Christmas...:love: Probably going to be cold as all hell though.

^Yeah, I was in the car with my mum the other day, and we nearly had a crash.

With a parked car :shifty:....

joking aside, it is pretttyyy dammmnnn bad driving in the snow.

and I dunno what Im supposed to be, I decided that I was going 2 hrs before the party haha! Im like, punk/rock-ish?

Red eye make-up, leather trousers....leather jackets....ripped t-shirt, chuck taylors :lol:

I dunno :wink:

^Yeah, I was in the car with my mum the other day, and we nearly had a crash.

With a parked car :shifty:....

joking aside, it is pretttyyy dammmnnn bad driving in the snow.

and I dunno what Im supposed to be, I decided that I was going 2 hrs before the party haha! Im like, punk/rock-ish?

Red eye make-up, leather trousers....leather jackets....ripped t-shirt, chuck taylors :lol:

I dunno :wink:

That sounds like an awesome outfit :wink: I have this thing where...I really like leather pants :evil: :shifty:

:lol: I hate when you reeeeeally want to say something...and you can't...

:evil: But I think I get your drift :giggle:

I gotta go take my grandma to the store now :| It's too icy for her to drive.

Have fun at the party Aleesha!

Bye guys :wave:

Back
Top Bottom