Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it's just me, but BabyEdge with facial hair looks like 1970 Paul McCartney. In other words, one of the hottest things that ever walked the earth.

:yes: And tuf edge looks like Joe Strummer, who was the hottest thing that ever walked the earth. Especially when you see them, side-by-side, with Edge playing An Strat Dubh and Joe playing An Tele Dubh.

You know, no one ever mentions how gracefully Edge has aged. I mean, sure, Adam has improved with time, like a fine wine. Perhaps a Beaujolais '62. And Larry doesn't look a day over 25 most of the time. But Edge, though looking mature, appears young for his age.

I have the urge to search u2gigs.com and see if tuf edge ever played any Clash covers, even if they're just snippets. Then search a torrent site for video proof.

Then drool. Lots and lots of drool. Possible screen licking.

:lmao: OMG. U2 is unintentionally hilarious with their snippetry sometimes.

Sadly, no tuf Clash snippetry. They only snippeted The Clash during Vertigo, 360, and Elevation.

And they only snippet London Calling while playing London. :slant: How original.

BUT! They did snippet "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge during POPMart, which, if you've seen "The Birdcage" with Robin Williams and Gene Hackman is largely unintentionally hilarious.

The final scene when they're helping Gene Hackman and Dianne Wiest escape through the club... Now add in the striking similarities between Bono and Robin Williams...

Also during PopMart, though sadly not in Miami, in Tampa, they snippeted It's Raining Men. I'll let you know when this stops being funny.

^Would you like that in an envelope or in a box?:D We have plenty:up:

Back
Top Bottom