Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:lol:

Pretty cool. About 10 deleted segments and a couple of them are jams. :) Kashmir, Seven Nation Army, etc.

And then there's also the press conference. That's about 35-40 minutes long. Pretty interesting. :D

niiiice! I wanna try to rip the DVD into MP3s!
Just bought it on Amazon. I was going to pre-order it but I ended up not doing that.

Still sick :( My voice is pretty much gone, but that's usually a sign that I'm getting better, so...

I'm so excited for Chistmas!! :drool: :cute:

Thanks, so do I :hug: We have lobster on Christmas Eve, and I want to be able to taste it!

Haha, my mom just called to me and I tried to call back, and all that came out was a squeak :lol:

Thanks, so do I :hug: We have lobster on Christmas Eve, and I want to be able to taste it!

Haha, my mom just called to me and I tried to call back, and all that came out was a squeak :lol:

A squeak... :lol:

I hate that... when you're sick, not being able to taste food.

On the other hand, I don't think I've ever had lobster, and I'm not sure if I'm ever looking forward to it. Not a big fan of seafood. Though most people love lobster.

:lol: I think I might be getting a cold too. :crack:

Nooo!! The swine flu is enough sick for one whole year! :( :hug:

A squeak... :lol:

I hate that... when you're sick, not being able to taste food.

On the other hand, I don't think I've ever had lobster, and I'm not sure if I'm ever looking forward to it. Not a big fan of seafood. Though most people love lobster.

I think it might be a love it or hate it thing. I love it...but I have a friend who says it tastes like eating a fart :laugh:

:cute:

If I found him under my tree...well, I would hug him, and then demand he lead me to Bono at once! And give him some treats to bribe him :giggle:
What do Edges like to eat?

:lol:

I love it!! :applaud:

Haha, cheese! I guess Bono would eat lemons :lol:

Btw, I once peeled and attempted to eat a lemon, like you do an orange...:yikes: Not good :no: I'll just stick to sucking them :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You mean when I was....erm, nevermind :shifty: :evil:

They are devilish little fruits, though...you never know when they're going to squirt you :ohmy:

In all seriousness, though...don't try that. The sourness is just...ughhhhh. It made me feel like I was going to throw up.

Back
Top Bottom