Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: YES!! I bought black Halloween face make-up today to paint one on! They had face mustaches and stuff but didn't quite have what Edge has. I'll either wear my plaid shirt or my Music Rising shirt. Or, a plaid shirt thing over my music rising t-shirt. Even better. :wink:
And yes, I also have a winter ski cap that I never wear. I knew it'd come in handy for something like this at some point or another. :laugh:
I may or may not bring my acoustic.
ETA: I have an Explorer Guitar Hero controller!! :lol:
The controller !!! the controler!!!
I love Guitar Hero , becuase I suck in it , just like Edge!:love:
I should be making schoolwork right now... First some music:wink:

How the hell did they get tickets for Lowlands. They where sold out in like ... 1 days.
comeee to germany with us :( I would take you if there was a way.
Awwwe thank you!:( :heart::heart:
Yep I know, but Lowland gave away a few tickets more, but not many. My dad was able to catch 2.

And they won't let me 'because I've already been to U2 blahblahblah'. Stupid reason if you ask me. XD He has always good reasons except for now. Rrrrr!

:hug: Jorinde :hug:

That really does suck. I mean, seeing U2 once definitely isn't a good enough reason for not seeing them again. :( I hope everything will work out for you and you get to see another show soon. :) :hug:

The controller !!! the controler!!!
I love Guitar Hero , becuase I suck in it , just like Edge!:love:
I should be making schoolwork right now... First some music:wink:

I'm actually pretty good at Guitar Hero. :lol: Edge: "I SUCK at Guitar Hero." :cute: :love:
HAH Music first. THEN homework. :wink:

:hug: Jorinde :hug:

That really does suck. I mean, seeing U2 once definitely isn't a good enough reason for not seeing them again. :( I hope everything will work out for you and you get to see another show soon. :) :hug:

I'm actually pretty good at Guitar Hero. :lol: Edge: "I SUCK at Guitar Hero." :cute: :love:

Aw thanks a lot, really!:hug::heart:

I can play Guitar Hero at Medium; THAT'S ALL! XD

Aw thanks a lot, really!:hug::heart:

I can play Guitar Hero at Medium; THAT'S ALL! XD

I suck, big time, at Guitar Hero.

But I've only played it a very few times though, it seems to me, that the problem is that I try to play it as if I was actually playing guitar, like pressing the buttons when the actual guitar comes in, trying to imitate what the real guitar recording is doing.

If that makes any sense.

^imagine me , having the same problem , at the drumkit version of guitar here.
the timing of the buttons just don't make sense right? I can do Guitar hero in Medium as well. But the drumkit : epic fail.

Yes ! music is a big part of my life, bigger than the homework at least!:wink:

Awwwe thank you!:( :heart::heart:
Yep I know, but Lowland gave away a few tickets more, but not many. My dad was able to catch 2.

And they won't let me 'because I've already been to U2 blahblahblah'. Stupid reason if you ask me. XD He has always good reasons except for now. Rrrrr!

Oyeah I heard about those, about 400 something tickets, who where scalped went into resale. Lucky him to score them.
Parents! Maybe you can save up money for next year and travel to Aussie or Japan. I worked all winter long with u2 on my mind. It works out in the end.

Totally off beat, you should be hitting the bass drum , but the sound is a snare.

Or you should be playing the B flat , but you hea C
:lol:

I think as far as the drums (if you play the drums that is), the best thing you could do is set it in the expert mode, that way it resembles best what the drums are originally doing.

On guitar is quite different, because some buttons are not precisely very similar to 6 strings, so you can't go with that.

Maybe people suck at Guitar Hero when they try to play it with the instrument they play in real life, because they try to do the same when they play the real one.

For example, the other day while at a friend's house, we were playing on the expert mode, and there was a bunch of us so we played with 2 teams to see which team could do the best percentage of a song, and usually on each try everyone alternated what they played. I tried with guitar at first... epic fail. Then I tried on drums for Enter Sandman and for Run To The Hills, and funnily that's when we got our best percentage.

Then I tried Run To The Hills on the mic and we got the farthest that time, but that was just because I was the one who knew the lyrics better. :giggle:

:lol: Ahh, guitar hero. I haven't actually played it in a really long time. I can only play drums on easy. HAHA Pretty good on the mic, expert on bass :)drool:) and usually hard or expert on guitar. But the timing is really screwy, I agree. SO much different than regular guitar. I actually went from Guitar Hero to learning how to play the guitar. HAH I didn't have any problems though.

:lol: Fernando, singing. We tried the singing with Singstar. Ended up trying to play the songs we where supposed to sing, by the laptop and hold the mic against the speakers. If you time it right. Wich happened only 4 times, you get the best score ever.

And yes , you wan't to do the natural thing, but computer nerds who programmed the game where obviously not THAT musical.

Upper nerdage :lol: with a bit of a drink.

They hold a poll between U2, Led Zep ,and another band on the official site a while back , I wonder who won that, and indeed , if its going to produce a result at all.

Yeah I think your right. Would have loved all of them really. 3 legendary bands.. I don't know what came into their minds doing metallica and stuff first. Or was that rock band?:huh:

Hey guys! I'm babysitting right now...don't worry, I'm watching them :wink:
I played them Achtung Baby cause they were getting cranky and fighting :lol: The 3 year old girl was dancing and everything, it was sooo cute :cute:

Too bad I think it distracted her from telling me she had to go to the bathroom :| :crack:

Poor you , how could you knew dancing gets on your blatter :lol: Are they decent kids?
I'm so bad with children, I couldn't babysit. So repect for you!

I went shopping today, for some stuff I needed for my trip to Germany,
Came home with 2 pair of shoes, Reeboks and Chucks Allstars :drool: New cheapo sunglasses. since I always ruin them. A new belt, Organiser, a Pearl Jam and Editors CD, and the pocket version of U2 by U2! So happy. I finally have some decent shoe's again :huh:

:lol: Fernando, singing. We tried the singing with Singstar. Ended up trying to play the songs we where supposed to sing, by the laptop and hold the mic against the speakers. If you time it right. Wich happened only 4 times, you get the best score ever.

And yes , you wan't to do the natural thing, but computer nerds who programmed the game where obviously not THAT musical.

:lol: That is a great idea! Maybe I'll give it a try sometime. :hmm:

Hey guys! I'm babysitting right now...don't worry, I'm watching them :wink:
I played them Achtung Baby cause they were getting cranky and fighting :lol: The 3 year old girl was dancing and everything, it was sooo cute :cute:

Too bad I think it distracted her from telling me she had to go to the bathroom :| :crack:

Are you babysitting the little kids who screamed: Bono has a weiner!?

Poor you , how could you knew dancing gets on your blatter :lol: Are they decent kids?
I'm so bad with children, I couldn't babysit. So repect for you!

I went shopping today, for some stuff I needed for my trip to Germany,
Came home with 2 pair of shoes, Reeboks and Chucks Allstars :drool: New cheapo sunglasses. since I always ruin them. A new belt, Organiser, a Pearl Jam and Editors CD, and the pocket version of U2 by U2! So happy. I finally have some decent shoe's again :huh:

Great shopping. :up:

You actually got two things I need with urgency.

- A belt and new shoes. :huh:

I needed them to , I have DC's now , great and lasting shoes , but after about 2 years , they look and smell like crap. I lost my belt. Don't know how.

ITs stupid , I can't look at things anymore without analyzing if the band has something like that. you know. Oh those sunglasses look Bono, oh that plaid shirt,
the allstars are so edge. :lol::doh: I wonder if I actually like them because I like them , or because I saw it in my subconscious U2 brain.

I need to go and sleep Fernando, Val. Take care everyone. Just two more days of work and I'm off :huh: Its coming trough to me like a fecking bullet to the chest now :hyper:

:ohmy: The little girl got a little TOO excited about U2. :lol:
I also babysit. Maybe I can play U2 the next time I'm over on Saturday. :hmm:
I told the two girls I was babysitting last Sunday that I liked a band and that it was a letter and number. They got the "2" right away and I told them to say the alphabet and I'd tell them when to stop. :lol:
Then I referenced U2 again at some point like, "You know who MY favorite band is!" (or something to that effect) and one of them was like, "U2, U2, U2, U2!" It was adorable. :cute: :giggle:

ITs stupid , I can't look at things anymore without analyzing if the band has something like that. you know. Oh those sunglasses look Bono, oh that plaid shirt,
the allstars are so edge. :lol::doh: I wonder if I actually like them because I like them , or because I saw it in my subconscious U2 brain.

I TOTALLY know how you feel. I used to be like that in 7th grade when I first fell in love with them. :cute: :lol:

G'night Domo! :wave: :hug:

I needed them to , I have DC's now , great and lasting shoes , but after about 2 years , they look and smell like crap. I lost my belt. Don't know how.

You remember my friend's German friends that where in town that I told you about?

They all looked really funny because they all went to buy shoes while they were here, because they got them really cheap in here. That's another good reason to get myself some new snickers.

These are the ones that I have right now:

adidas%20kundo%20451564.jpg

But mines are obviously worn out, and look nothing like that one. I think they're a bit alike the ones the German team wore at the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom