Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow , I just discovered Savage Garden. And this is old stuff.
I'm pretty late :reject: O wait , nevermind... I knew them . Just not this one song I actually liked.

Actually, I do remember quite a lot of stuff that came out in the 90's, and we're not that many years apart. Maybe it's that few years that we're apart that really make the difference, because we were kids back then and the older you get, you can remember things better.

Though, I've always thought that I have pretty bad memory. :hmm:

I think I'm going mad.

:|

:giggle: Experience in the alcohol field.

Its just a gap where I didn't listen to allot of music, I remember my parents watching to TMF every day , there was a daily chart thing. And that was about it. Luckyll I've grown up with "old music" , my parents have pretty neat taste , lots of CD's and Vinyls .

Dont go mad I need you for my cactus farm , and If I ever get the $$$ to go to Mexico,
I need a decent guide :yikes:

:giggle: Experience in the alcohol field.

Its just a gap where I didn't listen to allot of music, I remember my parents watching to TMF every day , there was a daily chart thing. And that was about it. Luckyll I've grown up with "old music" , my parents have pretty neat taste , lots of CD's and Vinyls .

Dont go mad!

Well, I remember some stuff that came out, but that doesn't mean that I liked it at that time. But I remember from watching MTV, the radio and so...

Now I love the 90's though... :D

And I'll let you know of mine :shifty: It can be pretty erh... weird
I'm a nutcase. :D :huh: ahhh. Mental people.... As Larry said about the Lemon in a very thick Irish accent : I learnt to love it.

I really have to go now, get some sleep. And get out of bed really late next morning. :hyper:
its 4 in the night here, and my insomnia is fading.
Speak to you later , take care! :hug: Don't go nuts just yet, you can always get drunk and drink loads of water first.

:wave: Phone tag is when you call someone but they're not home and you leave a message, and then they call you back, but when they do you aren't home and they leave a message. It gets really annoying when the cycle keeps repeating :lol:

Although, of course I haven't had that in a while, I pretty much never talk on the phone anymore.

:wave: Phone tag is when you call someone but they're not home and you leave a message, and then they call you back, but when they do you aren't home and they leave a message. It gets really annoying when the cycle keeps repeating :lol:

Although, of course I haven't had that in a while, I pretty much never talk on the phone anymore.

:lol:

I don't use my cellphone anymore either. I've isolated myself from everyone. :huh:

I'm a hermit.

:|

Yeah, I became totally awkward with the phone and moved to internet/text based communication. So some people I've lost touch with because they don't use the internet much.

The thing is that I've never been interested with sites like Facebook, MySpace, etc. And so I've lost touch with a lot of people.

I think I'm the only person that doesn't have a Facebook. But I just don't find it appealing, it's just not me.

:reject:

I remember you posting on FB that some college sent you something saying, "You're the bees knees, Madeleine!" :lmao:

And I was like...wow, I didn't even realize that was her full name. It's cute :cute: It reminds me of the little French girl in the books!

Back
Top Bottom