Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. Nobody does that :wink:

Wait...that means you're there now, right? That was yesterday wasn't it? :lol:
We haven't talked in awhile! I don't like that. :hug:

I got the avi from the person who started the avi thread :drool:

I always laugh at how our conversation here seems to just abruptly end....cause we moved over to MSN :lol:

Ok just popping in here to say this: I just took a nap and had the most exciting amazing dream I think I've ever had. So here is how it goes!

"The U2 One Dream"

So I have been so knocked out all day from school that I had to come home and take a nap. Well I've felt like crap all day so that wasn't making things better. I went to nap and had no idea what lay before me in a dream.:lol: I was at the Claw at a soundcheck (dunno where :shrug:) and the lighting was weird, think the lighting for No Line On The Horizon just a lot dimmer, and instead Bono had the Vertigo era hair. They were soundchecking what sounded like One. This was no ordinary soundcheck. They had Bono on the wheelmic and instead it was a backing track that was playing. He was singing the first line (which sounded MAGNIFICENT! I can't describe how his voice sounded :hyper:) Well the backing track and the style of the song was changed to like this arrangement that felt like it belonged in an old play.:huh::lol: I don't quite know how to explain what exactly it sounded like but it was odd. It worked amazingly well and Bono sang the first verse and chorus and then the rest of the band came in. For some stupid reason I think my dream cut forward to right near the ending (the "Oh oh oh oh ah ah ah ah" sort of part. Hope you get what I mean.:|) and I was right on stage somehow :)lol:) and watching Bono and Edge singing along, playing the end of the song. Then I woke up right as it ended and have ended up here.:D

It was one of the best dreams I've ever had! I really wish you could video your dreams so you can remember them and share, especially this one since it was so odd.:lol:

I'll catch up on posts in a bit but right now I just have to vent.

Why was I stared at at the mall this afternoon?!? What is so wierd/freakish about me?! I mean, really. That girl must have a lot of time on her hands to stare at some other person who's merely eating. WTF?! :angry: :censored: :yell: :gah:

Some people just have no social graces!! I've had the same thing happen to me and I'm like...what the FUCK are you looking at?!?!? I don't actually say that, of course :wink:

Maybe she liked what you were wearing. Maybe she didn't. Maybe she was just zoning out. Did she have a particular expression on her face?

And @Vincent...aweeeesome dream! I too wish we could videotape our dreams. Really badly.

That's stupid :| I can't imagine what got up her butt :shrug:

One time I was sitting in my car waiting for my grandma to come out of the grocery store because I had taken her there, and this woman walked by, looked right at me through the window and gave me THE dirtiest look. Like, it was BAD! And I was so confused...because I was inside a car, and had not in any way interacted with her. Some people are just freaking wierd I guess. :hug:

That's stupid :| I can't imagine what got up her butt :shrug:

One time I was sitting in my car waiting for my grandma to come out of the grocery store because I had taken her there, and this woman walked by, looked right at me through the window and gave me THE dirtiest look. Like, it was BAD! And I was so confused...because I was inside a car, and had not in any way interacted with her. Some people are just freaking wierd I guess. :hug:

Wow. That person is so lame. :| :huh:

For some reason, this just stuck in my sub-concious mind cuz I was over it until I got home and remembered it. I mean, not gonna lie, my self-esteem isn't the highest. :( Thanks for listening guys. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:lol: @ the binoculars

Don't worry about it. It probably had little to do with you personally. She was probably just a freak. :down:

And you should force your self esteem up. Because you're so cool. Lots of teenagers suck :lol: Everyone in here is awesome :cute:

Back
Top Bottom