TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woah sorry ended up getting dragged out the house there haha!
some form of art degree - not exactly sure yet, but maybe illustration :)

I :heart: Mac ...

:shifty:

in a weird kind of Bono looks hot with lipstick and gold lame way......

Not shielding my eyes :macdevil: As long as there's no freakish white makeup and red lipstick, I'm good.

C'mon, Horny Bono?! :combust:

:giggle: It was...interesting. :wink:

RANDOM BEDGE PIC SPAM

01bepodcom.jpg

:drool:

Guys, I have to tell you about the random and funny dream I had last night.

OK. I was at a U2 concert, and they were playing that Adam Lambert song "Whadya Want From Me" :huh: :lol: I think Adam Lambert was up there singing with them, but I can't quite remember. It was so bizarre! And then Taylor Lautner (that kid from the Twilight films...) randomly got up on stage. I can't remember if he was invited up. I don't think he was. Anyway he gets up on stage and naturally everyone is screaming their heads off over Bono because he's on the catwalk and no one even notices or cares that this kid is standing on the stage :lol: And he has this offended look on his face like, "But!! I'm Taylor Lautner, why aren't all these girls screaming for ME?!" :lmao: And in the dream I was laughing hysterically like..."Bono is right there, no one cares that you're there"...and the band was playing that Adam Lambert song, it was just ridiculous.

Nice dream! :lmao: :D

Ok I haven't checked the tour photo thread in a few days so I'm probably like 50 pages behind and I really don't have the patience to catch up....could someone post a nice picture of Macphisto Bono? :macdevil: (If there is one....I'd assume it would be up by now...)

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom