Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If this were like, 1987...when we SHOULD have been around :)angry:) there would be no GPS. Just music, a road map, and gooooood times :drool:

I happen to be an impatient person by nature. When I was little, I never wanted to wait...for example, if we had cookies, and my mom wanted me to wait till after dinner...nope. I wanted a cookie AT ONCE.

:lol:

I will put it in my "new-words-for-the-future-designed-by-people-who-just-didn't-know-the-original-one-database" (half of it is filled thanks to me :reject:

:lol:!! I love that idea. I should make one of those.

Speaking of not knowing things and Pool...

it took me forever to figure out what "snooker" is. Actually, it took me quite a while to realize Bono was not in fact saying "sneak a whore" in Promenade :doh: And then I did not know what snooker or a snooker hall was.

Turns out...it's practically the same thing as pool/billiards. Ah, the things you learn.

Thank you, U2. I am 50% more knowledgeable in various areas thanks to you guys :lol:

^Colloquial phrase used in an awkward pause in conversation, or to jokingly "change topic" when conversation is going in an unwanted direction :lol:

<---There we go. A good mix of silly and adorable. Although I feel like I've used this one before...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom