Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its finally quiet in the house! I love being home alone sometimes, and just do what I like.

Being home alone is the best!! It's a rare occasion at my house, but I love it when it happens. I got to be alone yesterday and I turned my ipod speakers on full blast. It was so great! And then my dad came home. :grumpy:

I know what your talking about! I usually put up music or a u2 DVD and randomly sing or dance or watch drool over it.

:lol: Yes! I was blasting my music and playing piano/singing to it, while cooking pasta at the same time! Then I heard the car pull into the driveway and got incredibly bummed out. :huh:

Yeah, I hate it when I'm drawing and anyone is home. I just feel watched :lol: *paranoid*
And how awesome you play the piano! I used to love randomly hit notes on them , and match and rearrange them, unfortunately I'm not a talented player. So I stick to the drumming. At least I have rhythm!

:giggle: Yep, I played from preschool till about 6th grade, then I just didn't have time to take lessons! (I'm going into 11th grade....wow that's still weird to say or think about!) But yeah, I basically just play song melodies by ear. I can't go all Mozart and play tons of chords and crap by ear, but it's still fun being able to simply follow along to a song :)

The drums always seem like so much fun to play!! :D

Mozart is so 1600 or whatever :wink:

Drums are fun , I started out 5 years ago , and did it for 2 years after music class.
Just basic stuff, but I was happy I could practice at school.
Our music teacher was awesome, he often jammed with me on guitar/bass.
My friend tried to , and she was pretty horrible , so thats how I started to get that I was actually pretty okay at hitting things.:lol:

:lol: I love when you're better at doing something than your friend! So horrible....but pretty true! :wink:

It's really great to have a good music teacher that you enjoy spending time with. That was part of the reason I quit piano lessons. Most of my teachers were annoying :p

Val, I thought of you today as I was coming back from Marathon (about three hours from where I live). I was driving behind a car on the highway that had a New York license plate :wink:
PS. Hopefully you're a faster driver then them cuz they were going way below the speed limit :lol:

:laugh: Psh, they were probably from Upstate. Here, we drive fast
:evil: :lol: Well, certainly above the speed limit! I hate when someone is driving like 45mph in the left lane. Moooove over plz.

:lol: Yes! I was blasting my music and playing piano/singing to it, while cooking pasta at the same time! Then I heard the car pull into the driveway and got incredibly bummed out. :huh:

Haha, I do that :lol: I'll have music blasting and everything, and then the car pulls up and...instant buzzkill.

Yes sadly I never see or talk to him anymore. Its all over. I wih I had the money for a decent electric drum kit , but the prices scare me :yikes:

:shifty:

:evil: Rooooooadtriiiiiip :panic:
:lol:

I think I'm going to get on my computer now. I'm sucking the life out of my phone battery.

I remember that being a sound you could send to someone on msn. It was in the voice of mr. hanky of south park.

MR HANKYYYYYYYY

I know that sound! Aaah good times.. I think 6 months ago my friends and I discovered that we could download MSN voiceclips and search them, make them yourself etc, and it was so funny. A friend of mine made the voiceclips like:

"My wife calls me babeeeeeh," and "Bono, Bono, sexy person!" (while during a Vertigo tour.. XD)

and random voiceclips like the 'Mosselman hardcoremix' that went like: MOSSEL MOSSEL MOSSELLLLLLL MMMMMOSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MOSSELMOSSELMOSSELMOSSEL BBBABABABABABABAABA MOSSEEEEEELLLL

.. yap this is weird:|

Omg Mosselcore! Its sounds funny :lmao:
Its all random fun, I remember we made this video we put on youtube one day at school, its all so random , and stupid spontaneously.
Everytime I stumble over it I watch it , and laugh my ass off.

Random post: I was watching the dvd again today, probably for the millionth time, and I noticed Larry mouthing something at the beginning of Streets (and by mouthing I mean mouthing words for all you pervs here :shifty: :lol:). Anyone know what he's saying??
And if anyone would like to enlighten me by saying "He's calling you up on stage to sit on his lap Kristen" you're more then welcome to do so :lol:

^:lol: I knew you meant mouthing words. Cause I don't think like that! :p
And LOL, I didn't notice that. Then again, I've only watched it once so far...

"Bono, Bono, sexy person!"

:lmao: For some reason, the use of the word "person" in that sentence just makes me LOL.

Edit: Actually, that would make a really attractive sigquote. All taken out of context and everything...it's perfect!

:applaud: Yay for aced finals!! :D Good luck on the last two.

OMG!! :panic: During dinner...the doorbell rang!! It hardly ever does. I have never gotten so excited about the damn doorbell...except for this same date last year, when the same thing happened!! I swear, I have cosmic significance energy following me...:lol:

Anyway, it was even a man! LOL. He was collecting donations for preservation of LI Sound or something...idk, but a man came to the door and got five bucks out of my mom. Epic.

Back
Top Bottom