Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Argh, my voice doesn't really sound like that in real life, I promise! At least I hope it doesn't, that would be awful.

:laugh: Totally awkward for you to be a part of considering the subject, but probably would have given you a great laugh to just listen to!!

Your voices are fine! I liked your voice, it's not awful.

I don't doubt that I'd be having a good laugh listening to your conversations. :D

Oh well don't worry about rooming with me in Philly then. I have a ton of other people I could room with since your room is already full. Don't worry about it at all :hug:
We could still meet up to line up together though :wink:

That's the thing...I don't know if they're even coming now. I hope I'll know fairly soon. Otherwise you'll be stuck with me :wink:

Only reason for the uncertainty is that I had set up the thing with them a loooong time ago. Would be rude to then just change it. But we'll see what happens. Either way, we'll allllll be lining up together :hug:

That's the thing...I don't know if they're even coming now. I hope I'll know fairly soon. Otherwise you'll be stuck with me :wink:

Only reason for the uncertainty is that I had set up the thing with them a loooong time ago. Would be rude to then just change it. But we'll see what happens. Either way, we'll allllll be lining up together :hug:

Don't worry about it at all. If we can't room together in Philly it's not the end of the world. We most certainly would meet up and line up together :D

Not to sound like a total psycho, but I had a dream once and you were in it. As was Liz. I guess I created some kind of fictional character for you since I have never actually seen a picture of you.

Speaking of which...:waiting:

No, you don't sound like a psycho... It's actually kinda nice to hear that! (Or am I the weird one?)

And yeah, I know... you will see me eventually, just give me time!

I don't know if you'll ever hear my voice though... :hmm:

Speaking of psycho/creepy stuff....

The first pictures I saw of you Val, the ones where you're wearing sunglasses, I instantly thought that you looked very much like a girl I know, except in the one where you don't have the glasses on, but that may be because she doesn't have blue eyes like yours...

And now that I heard your voice on the video, you do kinda sound like her as well... I' mean, it's not like the resemblance is uncanning, but it was a bit strange...

Although, there might be a slight possibility that I might be going crazy. Just saying... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom