Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just noticed your location :cute:

I had been meaning to tell you, I saw all your pics on facebook...soooo cute. Looks like you guys had so much fun together!

I remember I had originally wanted to go to the Anaheim shows. California = :drool:
Maybe now with the extra time to save up...you never know. *California dreamin'*

OMG you should come!!!!! :hyper: :love:

It really was a blast. I had met the majority of the people before, but it's always so great to see the friends I never get to see! The people on here are truly some of my closest friends. :heart: I'd love if you came out! Always great to meet the people I love :giggle: :hug:

My work was insane today :crack:

*thinks to herself "This is all for U2 and epic times next summer. Kristen you can do it!"

^:up: If we don't keep thinking that, some cutomer is just going to get bitched out, right?! :lol:

:lol: Yes! I've been practicing my french to tell someone to fuck off. Just in case. They are so annoying , and they think you can't speak french , so they act snobbish all the time. And then you start to talk back and they are going : Feck... I swear... some... time's .... bloody tourists. And then I go - Joyce..... Think about it... its for u-2 ... u-2 ....U2 :hyper:!!!

I felt stupid at that show during the songs everyone would sing along to and I didn't know a single line.:doh::lol: There was a crazy light show too. They had lights flashing everywhere.

You should have just mumbled :lol: or go LaLa

I'm cheering for Holland :hyper: Go Holland! Denmark is playing good tough... hopefully not to good ;)

:lol: Yes! I've been practicing my french to tell someone to fuck off. Just in case. They are so annoying , and they think you can't speak french , so they act snobbish all the time. And then you start to talk back and they are going : Feck... I swear... some... time's .... bloody tourists. And then I go - Joyce..... Think about it... its for u-2 ... u-2 ....U2 :hyper:!!!

:lol:

^ :lol: I was just peeking in a bit while the girl I was babysitting was braiding bracelets. I was there for four hours...I thought I was going to have to put them all to bed! But the two little ones left with their dad right after I got there. It was crazy back when they were babies and I had to give them fresh diapers and bottles and then hope they didn't throw epic fits when I put them to bed :panic:

OMG you should come!!!!! :hyper: :love:

It really was a blast. I had met the majority of the people before, but it's always so great to see the friends I never get to see! The people on here are truly some of my closest friends. :heart: I'd love if you came out! Always great to meet the people I love :giggle: :hug:

:cute: I feel like people here are some of my closest friends too...I think we've all talked about that a lot :giggle:

^ :lol: I was just peeking in a bit while the girl I was babysitting was braiding bracelets. I was there for four hours...I thought I was going to have to put them all to bed! But the two little ones left with their dad right after I got there. It was crazy back when they were babies and I had to give them fresh diapers and bottles and then hope they didn't throw epic fits when I put them to bed :panic:

:cute: I feel like people here are some of my closest friends too...I think we've all talked about that a lot :giggle:

Aww babysitting :cute: Sounds like you've been babysitting those kids for a while. Must be cool to see them grow up.

:love: *thud* Haha, I just had my final exams , I'm pretty confident about passing them all :hyper: :hug:

Aww babysitting :cute: Sounds like you've been babysitting those kids for a while. Must be cool to see them grow up.

Since February of 2008. Back then they were 8 months, 18 months, and six. It's amazing how the two little ones have grown and changed and everything :cute: Great practice for having my own kids someday :lol: They're so sweet, I really wuv them :heart:

:love: *thud* Haha, I just had my final exams , I'm pretty confident about passing them all :hyper: :hug:

:up: I'm sure you did great :hug:

Yeah, now I can finally let those to rest, and relax. Work on my homework a bit , and I haven't touched a pencil for months.

How was your day ?

Yeah, now I can finally let those to rest, and relax. Work on my homework a bit , and I haven't touched a pencil for months.

How was your day ?
Yaaay, new fanart?:hmm::hmm: What about your entry for the scrapbook? :D

My day was alright, I got PE and we played softball and that was a lot of fun.:wink: That's all, no special day.

The scrapbook first, then fanart, I've been wanting to do a comic book style thing for a while.
Realistic comic book I mean.. Hard to explain. You'll just have to wait and see.
I miss working out and PE we don't have it anymore.
And we have 2 fecking gyms/climbing all etc. I hope we can change that next year.

Sometime's I'm just so hyper, it would be cool to blow off some steam you know.

Thanks :hug: I don't think we've met yet but call me Domo :D otherwise blame me for forgetting names!
Nice to meet you , and thanks again for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom