Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know! Shocking, huh?? :D I misssed you guys, too! :hug: Thank goodness I have the summer to come on here. School kicked me in the butt this year. I'm glad it's over so I can talk to you guys again! :love:

I know :sad: :sad:
The gathering in Anaheim last weekend definitely made up for it, though! As long as Bono is healing, that's what matters, so he'll be in full blast next year!! :hyper:

I've been good. Just working a ton.
I'm starting school again in the fall. After two years of university I've realized that's not what I want to be doing. I applied to the Travel/Tourism program at the college and I got in.
I'm pretty excited about it because it's something I've always wanted to do.

How have you been?

That's exciting! I'm so happy for you!

School was pretty difficult this year. I've come to terms with getting a couple B's on my transcript :wink: I'm just glad it's over and relaxing before an even tougher junior year. 3 APs...here I come! :giggle:

Nice! Yeah this year I had all honors plus my first AP. It was really difficult :lol: But at least I'm a bit prepared for the 3 I'll have next year. I'm really enjoying this summer more than usual!! Hahaha

How exciting!!!! My last day was Friday. I got out at 12 on Wednesday and Thursday and then at 10 on Friday! It's like I was never even there.... :giggle: I love that aspect of the last week of school! Finals just suck :wink:

OMG MADDY!!!! *runs and tackles* You haven't been here since like...November!!!

I know you've been so busy with school...I'm glad it's summer (or almost, in Liz's case) and everyone will be free to do as they please. APs are a bitch :crack:

Dinner time for me now, but I hope people are around later :hug: :hug:

*gets up from being tackled by Val* I know, it's been FAR too long! :hug: I'll most likely be on here later. Otherwise...I'll be on and off all summer. No more long breaks until September! :wink:

I was so slammed with school work at the end of the semester! It seems like a long time ago that it ended. It was a few days before the worst.friday.ever.

My computer keeps freezing :scream:

It did it again Liz!

:lol: I got stuck in one of those once. Apparently I wasn't ready to grow out of the baby swing...emotionally. My mom had to yank and everything to get me out :doh:

Back
Top Bottom