Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to go. I was supposed to go on a school trip in 8th grade, but it got cancelled :grumpy:

We'll have to take the graduation thing up with LN, the MLB peeps, whoever the hell is responsible :lol: :wink:

Morning! I'm off to work soon , but I just wanted to be the first to post today :wink:

Yep, work indeed. At least we get paid. and the weathers okay here.

Working from 9 to 6 - 9 to 6 !!! *music slowly turns into Eye of the Tiger* Almost there!

I haven't been on Interference much at all lately. I'm coming off a high at a Phoenix show last night! They are kick ass!:hyper: I had a real fun time. Didn't know even half the songs :)lol:) but got hear 4 out of the 5 songs I wanted to hear. They didn't play 1901!:angry: But they made up for it with an awesome version of Fences. The opening with Liztomania was killer!

...I have to write all this somewhere.:reject: My cat, who stupidly ran off for two days, has finally returned home!:) I'm happy happy happy.:lol:

:ohmy: Your cat ran away? That's great to hear that she came back :hug:

My dog runs off a lot, if we forget to let her back in she wanders a few streets down. We always find her within the hour, but it's kind of scary. If she was gone for two days I would think that she would never come back :sad: So I'm glad you hae your kitty back :D

And oohh, a concert! I've not heard of that band...but I hav been to a concert where I previously only knew like three songs :lol:

Thanks! That sucks that your dog runs off a lot.:hug: I know what you mean by feeling like they'll never return. She never does this. It scared me cause I thought something bad happened to her. In a strange way she is kind of like my best friend. I talk to her even if she can't understand or respond back. I feel I can share anything with her.:lol: She is back to her old self, acting all crazy.

I felt stupid at that show during the songs everyone would sing along to and I didn't know a single line.:doh::lol: There was a crazy light show too. They had lights flashing everywhere.

D'awww, I bet your kitty knows how much you love her, even if she has no idea what you're saying to her :cute:

Haha, I would feel wierd if I didn't know a song that was played at a concert :yikes: Luckily, the last time that happened I was much younger and didn't really care, haha.

I wasn't sure if you were joking or you actually meant that...cause I'm sure lots of people feel others are better than those two, or one of them...

If I were to say that, I would be referencing TUF. Juust behind JT for me, tied with Boy.

How many times have I said this to the same people? :lol:

ASOH :drool: :love: Like TUF, I would cry if I ever heard that live.

Hey, TUF happened...you never know.

And Bad...well, I must hear it. It's hit or miss with that one. I'll just have to go to enough shows that mathematical probablility makes it so I hear it :lol:

I don't think we will probably hear ASOHC again.:sad: But that doesn't mean we won't! I was expecting Bad the show I went to but didn't get it. It really must be about, like you said, going to the right shows. I wish they would tell us when they are going to play something.:lol: Like Acrobat. I think the only way we can hear that at a U2 show is if they played the studio recording through the PA system.:lol: *fail*

Hahaha...I know they rehearsed Drowning Man, but I'm still going to say that Acrobat is never, ever, ever going to happen. Ever.

:lol:

I nearly choked when I saw Drowning Man on the list of songs rehearsed last year. Of all the random, old early, never played songs! And then they never played it :grumpy: Teases.

Oh man I want them to play Drowning Man so bad! They did give us Electrical Storm, which Is till haven't listened to the live version yet, and brought back UV. So I guess we can't complain too much. But still, give us some more rarities!:drool: I wish they's bring Lemon back.

It's so awesome that you got to hear your absolute favorite :cute:

I was talking to someone at work about crying at concerts. I was like...yeah, I have definitely cried. More than once :lol:

I missed the UF but we got Bad :drool: I hope they don't toss UF just quite yet. I wanna see it badly.

Back
Top Bottom