Teen PLEBAn Party: Dreaming It All Up Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bittersweet :slant: Its always exciting when a vacation is being discussed, but...yeah.

My dad is going away July 2nd...that day is going to suck. I was suppsoed to be leaving that morning. Instead, that night he'll be off to the airport and I'll be off to work :grumpy:

I'm sooo excited, I'm finally getting mine done this week too!

Gosh, it hasn't been colored since January. :crack: :lol:

I love history but last year I had to save myself from failing . :shifty: I got a B though, so it musta worked :lol:

The history GCSE exams here are proper shitty.

how is everybody!?! I miss you guys!

That's how I was, too. I love history as does my boyfriend. We went to St. Augustine here in Florida for our third eye anniversary and let me tell you--one crazy city! Oldest city in the world! Lots of Spanish/US wars took place there and we went on a ghost hunt and such. It was awesome!

But I was always bad with history. Not because I didn't like it but because I'm bad with memorizing things and history is nothing but memorization. I'd much rather write. I'm personally into WWII. My dad and I are huge WWII freaks and political freaks. Right now we're on a rant about the oil spill...

Wow...I feel so old. One of my best friends from high school got engaged.

My best friend since second grade got married right out of high school! And now my friends are having babies and buying their own houses and I'm living with my boyfriend and his family...:crack: talk about accomplishments...:lol:

P.S. Sorry I came in so late into the conversations! Decided to branch away from the picture forums and actually talk to all the wonderful girls on here! And I know you're all sad about the shows. One of my Canadian buddies is very upset because she was supposed to be going to Edmonton. Feel lucky you're going next year. I'm not even going then. Well, I might meet up with my Canadian friend in Chicago next year. Just depends on how it goes...

Sorry I talked so much :huh: Was just catching up. :D

:ohmy: Hey Jessica! I was wondering if you'd pop up in here! :hug:
And I second Liz...your avi...I can haz Irish bubblebath naow?! :combust:

Edit: Kristen :wave:

:wave: Drive by

Don't feel sad over the shows. In Anaheim and San Francisco, I think I had more fun without the shows.

Hey Laura :hug: I know we'll still have fun...and like you, I'm hoping to be able to add more shows now! (Hope you can come to Chicago ;) )

Hey Kristen...it's like 90 degrees here, haha...I'm going to the beach soon!

I love summer :heart: I wish it would always be summer! Yeah, unfortunately I can't go to the ocean, because I have to babysit at 4. So the LI Sound beach will had to do. I bet the water is still freezing though...

:yikes: I have heard that lake waters are always icy. I would lose that contest in a second :lol:

Gotta go now...talk to you later!

LOL! Thanks girls! I :heart: my new avi, too! :D

Are we talking about beaches? Has anyone been to Florida? If Florida didn't have beaches I would move! The Gulf Coast is beautiful and fresh but the Atlantic...there's something weird about the Atlantic side. My boyfriend and I went to the Atlantic side and we both agreed that there is something almost scary about it. We refused to swim in the Atlantic even though it beautiful. And the Atlantic has better seashells but the Gulf has better sand.

Hah , its been great weather to here, I hope it keeps up untill the 4th of july :pray:

Hey Laura :hug: I know we'll still have fun...and like you, I'm hoping to be able to add more shows now! (Hope you can come to Chicago ;) )

Hey Kristen...it's like 90 degrees here, haha...I'm going to the beach soon!

Hey Val and Kristen. I'm hoping to fit Toronto and Chicago in. It depends on the dates.

Have a blast on your trip and take lots of pics. :hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom