Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: :hug:

:shifty: Will do!

Btw...

bedgeiwf.gif

That can never be posted too many times. Behold! :giggle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ahhhhhhh, funnyyyyyyy...

Oh, I have a funny story. Someone wrote an incorrect sentence in Spanish class today. They wrote "I'm having Chinese for dinner" but the teacher said that in Spanish, you can't write it like that because, and I quote, "It says, like, that you are going to eat a Chinese person."

:lol:

No, I never have big plans :grumpy:

I'm just going to enjoy not working, and knowing that I don't have to work again till Tuesday :D

Oh, but we are having my mom's birthday dinner tonight :hyper: Meatloaf :drool:
And we made a chocolate cake.

Ooo, exciting! Is that a college game?
I've never been to a single athletic event at my college, and I'm in my third year :doh: :lol:

HAHA, I went to the city for my dad's labor day parade a while back...on labor day, I guess, and we were waiting in the subway forever, and I just randomly said, "I can haz train?"

My sister seemed to think that was hilarious :shrug: :lol:

:lol: That would probably be especially amusing if I did it to my Spanish teacher...her English is pretty crappy.

I used to always do this thing...have you ever seen Salad Fingers?

Well, it's really creepy. Just this little green dude who talks in this really high pitched Cockney accent, and is obsessed with rusty spoons. My friend and I used to talk in that voice all the time...and eventually got so used to it that I started doing it at home on a regular basis :lol:

I had to go get milk for my grandma. I went through the magazine aisle to see if they hed the RS, but they only had the old MJ commemorative one. WTF? No disrespect...just could they maybe keep their magazine inventory updated? King Kullen :tsk:
:lol:

:giggle: I didn't think of that. That must be it!

I'm a little bored, so I'm going through old FB posts an crap...I'm trying to see if I can get back to the one I made just after getting the tickets in the first presale :lol:

Not like I have HW or anything...

Back
Top Bottom